BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently put my stock mufflers back on because I'm getting older and my car was just getting too loud.

Up for sale I have a set of ASR Gen 3 prototype mufflers. If you search the forum for ASR gen3 exhaust you'll find a long thread with tons of controversy and eventually a bankruptcy where a bunch of group buyers lost their cash.

I was lucky and my car was used to test fit one of the prototype systems before they went bankrupt. I am only selling the mufflers, you would need a competent shop to weld them on.

I've owned these for a very long time but I've only put 15,000 miles on my car in 10 years so they don't have a ton of mileage on them.

I'm asking PRICE DROP $600 with free shipping to lower 48. If you live in/near Chicago I'd meet up and you could save the shipping.

I'm also going to polish them up before I ship them.

Attachments

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump...make an offer. If you want to free up your exhaust flow and get some sound out of your car this is the cheapest solution you will find!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump...have a few interested parties so working on putting together shipping quotes...just going in order of who contacted me first

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Polished them up. There is some road tar or something stuck on them that I didn't spend a ton of time trying to remove. It's all stuff that wouldn't be visible and is behind the bumper. I never noticed it while on the car.
MVIMG_20191116_123231.jpg
MVIMG_20191116_123254.jpg
MVIMG_20191116_124221.jpg
MVIMG_20191116_124620.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts