BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 9 Month old Mieserchraft GT Dual Oval tips exhaust from my 2006 BMW M6, gave it a quick wipe down after removing it from my car, has some road grime on it but nothing that wont come out with some elbow grease and polish. Love the sound of this exhaust, very F1 sounding however car is traded in and these have to go. I also have Section 1 pipes that were on my M6 (however stamped E60 M5 on them) I'm assuming they fit M5's and M6. Section one has some slight rash underneath it from scraping over a speed bump in long island. However doesn't affect anything. Please see the video to hear the exhaust and see it in action. Very little scratches on the muffler it self from coming out of parking garages. The tips are in great condition as well with a tiny bit of rash on the underside of the tips which isn't even seen at all. Please see the pictures. Located in NY and Local pickup is welcome, Will ship at the buyers expense. Asking 1250 For the exhaust and 350 for section 1, If your purchasing both i'll let everything go for 1500. Plus shipping and handling if required.

bottom side rash i was talking about. no dents or anything.

black stuff was a old plastic bag that melted on it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's the video:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UemO98E8fMo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UemO98E8fMo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

BTW: Wheels are sold, Kw V3's going up for sale soon.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Interested in the Mufflers Please send me a Pm i am local with cash .

·
Registered
161 Posts
I am assuming they are sold. If not I want them. Give me a call

Ryan
602-770-2414

1 - 15 of 15 Posts