1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Eloy, you are dead to us!

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
LOL! I guess I'm also a traitor cause that's my friend's car (he's also on this forum as Vegastrashed) and I put him in touch with Eloy.ouich

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Yellow scoop!!!:eek:

Eloy, I guess you need an option button when placing order for custom color of choice:hihi:, like..:3: pinklovelove

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Yellow scoop!!!:eek:

Eloy, I guess you need an option button when placing order for custom color of choice:hihi:, like..:3: pinklovelove
And choice of stickers...like Hello Kitty and My Melody... ouich

Uhmm...please don't ask how I know those brands. How about stickers of Lightning McQueen??? :M5launch:

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
LOL!! That's hilarious!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
*hopes his wife doesn't see those pictures and gets ideas*

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got a chance to drive the car today. It just pulls HARD. Anyways, dont worry though. You guys are still a step ahead. The ram air scoops only netted 11whp. The average gain on the M5 is 14whp and the average gain on the M6 is 18whp.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Where's the love? :)

+1 TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!grrrrrrrgrrrrrrrgrrrrrrrgrrrrrrrgrrrrrrrgrrrrrrrgrrrrrrr

What is the dyno number???:hihi::hihi::hihi::nono:
You'll be happy to know that I only dynoed at 388 with the scoops. Far below what you dynoed, Kenny. Doesn't stock M5 dyno around 387rwhp? Anyway, let's get together soon for some high speed escapades. :cheers:

LOL! I guess I'm also a traitor cause that's my friend's car (he's also on this forum as Vegastrashed) and I put him in touch with Eloy.ouich
Thanks for introducing me to Eloy, Tony. :haha2:

I got a chance to drive the car today. It just pulls HARD. Anyways, dont worry though. You guys are still a step ahead. The ram air scoops only netted 11whp. The average gain on the M5 is 14whp and the average gain on the M6 is 18whp.
Drove it home from RPI last night. It does pull hard but I really didn't get a chance to lay the hammer down.

·
Registered
538 Posts
This thread is OFF TOPIC. Please do not discuss MB on an M5 Forum.

Mods, please close this thread!

:jump:
-Just kidding VT, Looks good. See ya tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts