BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all,

I used the search feature but didn't find what I was looking for. I was wondering if any of you regret going for your E60. I am currently looking for an E39 but I do like the looks of the E60 as much if not more. I was hoping those of you who have had both could shed some light on the pros and cons of each car. I can't find the color combo that i like for the E39, so I am just thinking about waiting until the prices drop on the E60 to a level more affordable for myself.

Thanks,

J Church

·
Moderator Emeritus
1,791 Posts
I don't think you searched...The phrase "E60 regrets" brings up over 25 threads including ones that are just this question.

Ask for Sebring NL next time, he'll help you with color combo suggestions...

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think you searched...The phrase "E60 regrets" brings up over 25 threads including ones that are just this question.

Thanks, I used the search E60 vs. E39

·
Moderator Emeritus
1,791 Posts
Send a PM or email to 'Sebring NL' - he's the best when it comes to car color discussions. Ask him to do some mock ups for you too...

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thankyou. I have pretty much decided that the Le Mans Blue with the Caramel is my favorite combo.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Send a PM or email to 'Sebring NL' - he's the best when it comes to car color discussions. Ask him to do some mock ups for you too...
hihaTroublemaker with a capital T.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Just to chime in... I much preferred my E39 to the E60 :cool:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Ha ha good one... i read one of his off topic posts he got real mad about people asking bout colors and which to get.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Good one! :1:

Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts