BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
AbruzziBoy said:
I am trying to find a manufacturer that is making the racing style mesh grills for the E60 body style. Anyone have any sources? Here is a photo of one on a 750 that looks very sleek.
www.racemeshgrilles.com

Ordered mine for the lower valance - should arrive in a few days and will post pictures if you like? About 160 dollars including air freight to uk

·
Registered
404 Posts
Strutwear.com has some nice grills for the 7-Series. And i know they make really good stuff. Maybe I'll give them a call about doing something on the e60. I was planning on possibly just painting the stock mesh and grill the color of the car. White. But sometimes color matching will have no contrast and will look too "White".

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Hey Nipper, thanks for the link to RaceMeshGrilles.

I'm in contact with them and about to order a front (below the bumper) polished stainless steel grill for my 645Ci. Since my car is Stratus Gray (a dark color in some lighting conditions), I think the polished stainless will add some flash to the front end. After the car gets here off the boat Sep 30th (still in transit from my July ED) and I get the grille installed, I'll post some pictures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts