BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Sweet! What’s the next project?
KW v3 coilovers which have been on backordered going on 9 weeks this Monday. Suppose to arrive from Germany next week July 22nd fingers crossed.
AZA auto steering wheel still deciding which one to go with.
RPI section 3 exhaust.
Carbon fiber rear diffuser.

In that order :grin

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sweet! What’s the next project?
KW v3 coilovers which have been on backordered going on 9 weeks this Monday. Suppose to arrive from Germany next week July 22nd fingers crossed.
AZA auto steering wheel still deciding which one to go with.
RPI section 3 exhaust.
Carbon fiber rear diffuser.

In that order /vbulletin/images/M5Board_vbtoucan/smilies/tango_face_grin.png
Definitely post pics when you’re done!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
not to give you more of a CF diffuser itch..but I have a NIB Dinmann rear diffuser that I can be persuaded to sell :devil

·
Registered
28 Posts
how easy is it to get the oem button out without breaking it?
Exercise caution when handling the M button. There are two rocker tabs behind it which will come out easily and inevitably will find their way into a seat rail. (I used a blower vac to locate it when one of mine disappeared into thin air). Otherwise its a ten minute job and is easier than you think.

The stop start button is easier still. I popped the fascia cover and unscrewed the module holding the button. Then just lifted it out with a knife. The replacement just pops straight back in.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
The stop start button is easier still. I popped the fascia cover and unscrewed the module holding the button. Then just lifted it out with a knife. The replacement just pops straight back in.
my start/stop button sticks if I don't push it in on the very bottom of the button (under the "start" letters). Came out to a dead battery after the gym b/c the car kept spazing and going in and out of "accessories" mode

81 - 90 of 90 Posts
About this Discussion
89 Replies
25 Participants
horse86
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing