Registered
938 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
thanks for the link. But, site states this button is incompatible with E60 M5's. "This doesn't fit a 2007 BMW M5 Base Sedan 4-Door 5.0L 4999CC V10 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated". Nice idea though. :)

Not saying it will fit but that's just ebays compatible chart. It doesn't actually know. Same thing will happen with a universal part. If the vendor hasn't listed that model then it automatically says it wont fit.

I have looked at both e9x m3 wheels and e60 m5 wheels are they look exact to me...

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
The other day ordered the blue e90 ///m button and e60 starter button from IND, so we shall see soon.

And if I don't like it, there is always RED!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wow the blue color is so goodddd!!!:nerd
I don`t want to be skeptical, but I doubt e60 and e90 M buttons actually the same, they look different shape, and thus not sure the will fit properly... please report once they arrive :)

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Oh well, that's what I get from ordering off an iPhone! Looks like i'll be ordering the red ///m button!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I've asked the vendor on ebay. Anyone else got any recommendations / links?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Vendor on ebay has said no. The search continues.

·
Registered
650 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
pondering buying the right side control unit that houses the M button from a wreckers. Remove the button and use that to have one made.

·
Registered
185 Posts
can the printed object then be clear coated to get the polished finish?

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
About this Discussion
89 Replies
25 Participants
horse86
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing