BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
M5 had headerback exhaust vs 997tt gt2 exhaust

M5 Supersprint headers,70mm custom straight pipes,evo powerpulley,digital tunning sofware,i had friend next to me he is 120kg:grinyes: vs C6 LS3 Corsa exhaust,intake,software,transmission software

·
Registered
452 Posts
no video? fail!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
438 Posts
WOOOWWW!! your car sounds insane!! Way to beat the competition!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
"70mm custom straight pipes"

you mean no cats, resonators and mufflers? just straight pipes from engine to out?

Nice vids :goldcup:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dont have any resonators straight pipe SS headers and 100cell sporcats for backpressure

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Reactions: Ahmed and Miguex

·
Registered
452 Posts
Nice! I can imagine the loud!... you are lucky that you are in Turkey (is not it forbidden there?).... If I do the same setup as yours here in my city, the police and my neighbors will love me. lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm using this exhaust since 10k km's and I drive daily I love the sound its really loud from outside I will record a video this week, I do not carre about police they are not important than my pleasure :)

Reactions: ///M-five

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm using this exhaust since 10k km's and I drive daily I love the sound its really loud from outside I will record a video this week, I do not carre about police they are not important than my pleasure :)

I like the cut of your jib, my friend. If you're ever in America, allow me to buy you a beer.

Americunt here.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
WOOOOOW Nice Kills :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like the cut of your jib, my friend. If you're ever in America, allow me to buy you a beer.

Americunt here.
i was there 2 months ago at NY now my next stop is miami in few months :cheers:

i ordered 3.91 diff no 330km/h+ anymore :Thumbdown:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
YamanM5:

You were bragging over on the M6 forum that you ran an 8.2s 60-130mph time (which is about .5s better than DarrenDallas's Dinan M5 stroker and .25s faster than the best time for a Dinan M6 Stroker). You claimed you had a Racelogic pbox data log the run. When asked to post the evidence of the run you told everyone over there that you had nothing to prove.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e6...-m6board-com/167720-modded-m6-60-130-a-2.html

Stock 997.1TT's aren't very fast up top. A GT2 exhaust may net them another 15hp (being very generous there). You pretty much ran dead even with him up to a certain point. A 997.1TT is probably a 9.5-10.5s car 60-130mph...so figure with the GT2 exhaust it is a 9.2s car at best. Sorry, I still don't see your car being a low 8.2s car 60-130mph. Not trying to incite anything, just looking for you to back up your claims...which is so easy to do given that you have a pbox. :dunno:

Tom

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Tom C

At m6 thread i thought u were talking about 100-200 km/h cause in my country we re caunting with km/h,not (mph)i was wrong apologize about that,my 100-200km/h is 8sec(without intake) 60-130mph is 9,1sec

What u wrote about 9977TT stock is not that fast i just laugh at you stock 997TT making 100-200km/h around 8,5sec with exhaust maybe 8,3 and what about KILOGRAMS between M5 and 997TT ?

PS : I'M RUNNING WITH N/A(IT'S ALL ABOUT AIR) 997TT : RUNNING WITH BOOST

I think M5 reduces the real power not a fake power everyone can get 1000hp with a turbo car

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Tom C

At m6 thread i thought u were talking about 100-200 km/h cause in my country we re caunting with km/h,not (mph)i was wrong apologize about that,my 100-200km/h is 8sec(without intake) 60-130mph is 9,1sec

What u wrote about 9977TT stock is not that fast i just laugh at you stock 997TT making 100-200km/h around 8,5sec with exhaust maybe 8,3 and what about KILOGRAMS between M5 and 997TT ?

PS : I'M RUNNING WITH N/A(IT'S ALL ABOUT AIR) 997TT : RUNNING WITH BOOST

I think M5 reduces the real power not a fake power everyone can get 1000hp with a turbo car
Ok, now that makes sense, that you ran an 8.2s 100-200 km/h.

Not sure why you were laughing at my comment that a basically stock 997.1TT with just a GT2 exhaust is "not very fast up top". Sure, a 997TT is "fast", but I was using your previous claim of an 8.2s 60-130mph time as a basis for comparison. My whole point was that if your M5 was capable of an 8.2s 60-130mph time, your car should have left the 997.1TT for dead. But now your explanation makes perfect sense and follows what played out on the video.

Tom

·
Registered
221 Posts
what software do you have ? and where did you purchase 70mm tips ...

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Nice runs.

I'm confused about the first post where it looks like you listed two different specs for the M5. The one against the 997TT says only headers back exhaust while the one with the Corvette says Supersprint headers..etc.. Were those two separate M5s in the two races?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
both are same cars with 9977TT video i had just headerback ehxaust nothing else it was about 4 months ago,i have digital tunning software im running 13,5 afr,it's a custom 90mm tips not 70mm...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts