BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi to all! im from south africa, and im finally getting my E60 m5 within the coming week. the dealer has already been invoiced. i ordered it more than a year ago!cant wait. already own a bmw 745i individual with every conceivable extra from bmw, but the m5 is something else! planning to sell the 745i soon. m5's colour is interlagos blue, with the tv / nav. i want to order a device to make the tv work while driving. where can i buy that? & whats the the highest topspeed recorded for a m5 with the limter removed. mine is definitely going to be removed!

·
Registered
431 Posts
I saw the video on this board of it doing 330k so that I know it will do. I thought it was 300km but it was 330 and it took about 10 seconds to go from 320 to 330. i am used to dealing with MPH so i was incorrect in saying 300, with out review of the video.

Floyd

·
Registered
546 Posts
m5floyd said:
I saw the video on this board of it doing 330k so that I know it will do. I thought it was 300km but it was 330 and it took about 10 seconds to go from 320 to 330. i am used to dealing with MPH so i was incorrect in saying 300, with out review of the video.

Floyd
Never seen that one...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts