BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody, I bought two sets of TIS, WDS, ETK, EPC, ETM Repair Workshop Manual DVDs from eBay sellers but find only scant info related to my 2006 E60-M5. Can anybody direct me to the right seller of this item? I had send inquiries to more than 10 eBay sellers after the first 2 false buys, but nobody assures that the M5 info is in their advertised DVDs. Though all of them list as M5 included in eBay listings(dmaze45780000 was one seller I used). I am in Japan and the sellers offered me refund if the item is returned to them, which is throwing good money after bad money. Pls. advise if anybody knows of a seller who will sell the correct item and probably is using one already. I need the wiring diagrams etc. for the S85 / SMG III set up. Thanx in advance for any/all diligent response/s.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Search for BMW Rheingold on a virtual machine. It will have all the diagnostic functions as well as TIS build in to it with Wiring diagrams. Having said that, what are you looking for specifically with the SMG for wiring?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Installing S85/SMGIII in an E46 Chassis

I am in the process of installing 2006 S85/SMGIII in a 2002 E46. I need the wiring diagrams of M5 for this project.
I am also in need free/paid advice from a competent member/party to do the necessary coding etc. asap.
I am trying to post on the BMW coding forum, but so far has no permission to do so. Any member/party who
wants to help/advice me pls. contact. I am in Japan now. Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I am in the process of installing 2006 S85/SMGIII in a 2002 E46. I need the wiring diagrams of M5 for this project.
I am also in need free/paid advice from a competent member/party to do the necessary coding etc. asap.
I am trying to post on the BMW coding forum, but so far has no permission to do so. Any member/party who
wants to help/advice me pls. contact. I am in Japan now. Cheers.
Love the "surprise" element of this picture. ha ha! Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts