BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’m looking to replace my heated and cooled comfort seats with active bolster with the sport seat model. Does anyone know if the sport seats came with the same active seat feature as the comfort seats? Thanks.

·
Registered
373 Posts
From what I recall the sport seats didn't have active bolsters or ventilation at least for us spec cars.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I have sport seats. Active bolsters yes (maybe an option), ventilation no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
There were like 5 different combinations of seats, Standard (Sport) and Comfort. Then climate controlled or not (only on Comfort), then active bolster or not. But yes the sport seats did have active bolsters available, 2 of mine have that. but one has the M embossed head rest the other doesn't. I think it may be a difference of Merino vs standard leather. I have not looked and compared that closely and all 4 of mine were different colors anyways. Good luck trying to figure out the matrix.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There were like 5 different combinations of seats, Standard (Sport) and Comfort. Then climate controlled or not (only on Comfort), then active bolster or not. But yes the sport seats did have active bolsters available, 2 of mine have that. but one has the M embossed head rest the other doesn't. I think it may be a difference of Merino vs standard leather. I have not looked and compared that closely and all 4 of mine were different colors anyways. Good luck trying to figure out the matrix.
Hi, thanks for the feedback, are there any markings and/or signs on the seats themselves that would indicate the "active" function?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts