BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
e60 m5 rpi gts exhaust for sale $2100 plus shipping.

M5 bmw e60 catback exhaust RPI used great condition 3-piece section this is from the behind the catalyst does not replace that section. RPI is my favorite exhaust for the m5 e60 10 cyl makes the car sound like a true sports car and its not too loud just perfect. You can look up sound clips of exhaust on youtube ebay will not allow me to show link. I choose this exhaust because RPI did there research on the m5 e60 exhaust one to get the right sound and 2 to get ther right horsepower which is 17hp which they did there homework with the dyno and tested for months. dont be fooled by other companies that claim more out of theres this company is one of the best. The exhaust is dirty it can use a claning maybe a polish does have some scratches as you can see, and it has a light ding on one the boxes, but it is all cosmetic. The exhaust has no issues work perfect just some scratches, i got rid of car and took the exhaust out. The exhaust is direct fit no modifications needed direct bolt on, no need to remap the computer rpi built this exhaust with that in mind so that the consumer did not have to mod anything that is what makes this exhaust one of the best. All sales final, ask any questions, winner has two days to pay or will forefiet win.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking to keep together but if you get someone to purchase other section at the price I want then it may work but at rhis point I wont seperate.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Whats all the black ****?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts