yeah...sorry about that...I just purchased a new motor because I was worried about NLA.... Kinda like the milk and break syndrome. Now Jim comes out with this, oh well. Nice work.
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
It's been in the works for a while, but couldn't quite complete the kit to match what the OEM offers.
The brush wear is actually exaggerated by a design...I'll call it an oversight...I discovered on accident. It affects every motor I've been in and causes a *lot* of brush wear. Won't say more than that except I fix them.
Combine that with being a sealed can for environmental reasons and the result is low motor torque to the point they don't work anymore.
There are a couple of things I don't include that the OEM kit does, the main one being the o-ring sealing washer from the motor the the pump block. These are similar to Stat-O-seals, but I just haven't been able to source any that are the right size both ID and OD. I've never seen a leak on these though, never seen fluid on a motor face.
I wanted to offer it sooner, but learned my lesson on the sensor strips....That burned me big time with a *massive* waste of time, money, and energy and will never come to fruition.