BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few items in excellent condition taken from my 2007 M5 when I returned it to stock.

Item #1 is a 3.91 gear set diff with a 3 clutch pack lsd carrier which was purchased from Dan at diffsonline. The diff only has about 5000 miles on it and is in perfect condition. Sells for 3750 new plus a core, asking for 2600 obo.

Item #2 is a set of KW v3 coilovers with the EDC delete modules to prevent a check light on the dashboard. They are also in excellent condition. Asking for 2000 obo.

Item #3 is a set of RD Sport front and rear sway bars with bushings. Asking 300 obo

Item #4 is a sport steering wheel with carbon fibre inlays purchased from DCT motorsports. The wheel is in pristine condition, with 2 small nicks in the carbon fibre of the Y-trim piece which is covered by the airbag when installed. Price is 1650 plus core regularly, asking for 1200 obo.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
How many miles on the KW V3s?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Sent PM regarding the steering wheel. Might be interested in the Diff if islandroad83 doesn't purchase it.

T

·
0 Posts
bump for a really awesome customer!:2: good luck with the sale of this stuff. It is mint!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the positive words Troy and for the factory diff and wheel when I parted out the car!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump to stimulate some interest in the diff and coilovers. For those still driving with a stock diff, the benefit in upgrading to this 3.91 3 clutch pack lsd is really dramatic. The increase in acceleration and improved handling through the corners is so much better than the stock unit. This was one of the best performance upgrades I did! Dan from diffsonline is THE guy to build diffs and he built this one. This unit is much better than the dinan diff upgrade which costs the same (at the price i'm asking).
As for the coilovers, even though they are adjustable I left them on the factory settings and the improvement in handling and feel, particularly with rebound, is way better than the stock susupension. They are in excellent shape and the EDC delete modules are included. :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
GLWS

Reactions: LCAIX

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks. I am also selling my catback exhaust system from Active Autowerks which is one of the best-sounding exhausts on the market. I will post some pics but plan on asking for $1800 obo. The exhaust is a work of art and has been on the car for less than 12000 miles and is in excellent condition. This exhaust removes the secondary cats in the stock exhaust and is significantly lighter than the stock one.

·
Registered
IB DinanS2++ e60m5 6MT, Dogleg s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,395 Posts
Bump for a great deal on a great 3.91 diff w/3 clutch packs.

Much much better than what you would get from Dinan or M performance.

If I didn't just have my 3.91 with 3-clutch packs and 30/50 ramps built, I'd be ALL over yours. Heck, a diff with a single clutch is a step up over M and Dinan.

GLWS!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts