BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to ask just out of mere curiousity if anyone had the time, and courtesy, to scan and post the new m5's owners manual, for curious people like me:p

Thanks an advance

Alex P.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I already asked and got a normal 5 series manual from my dealer for all the non-M5 related stuff. This will save me some time figuring out the rest of the gizmo's.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i heard its 220 pages big, maybe some very kind person got alot of spare time on his hands, hehe, lets hope

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
It will be on BMWUSA's Owner's Circle website as soon as the US intro. If no one posts it before BMWUSA posts it, I'll post the PDF.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a lot for helping us out, just registered at BMWUSA, but atm
BMW USA only got the PDF for the m3 coupe and convertible not for the new Ms.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Mad_Al said:
Thanks a lot for helping us out, just registered at BMWUSA, but atm
BMW USA only got the PDF for the m3 coupe and convertible not for the new Ms.
Correct, they have all manuals in pdf for all model BMW cars that have been delivered to customers in the US. You will need to wait until September - October for the M5 manual to be posted. It may be available earlier as US customers register their production numbers and track the manufacture and shipment of their new M5s with the site.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Just checked... as of today they still dont have it.

Here's what they have for MY2005 and I've picked out 2003 also so people can see that there are ///M5 and Z8 manuals in there.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
What to do? I would really like to view that 545i manual to get a hand of iDrive, but as I have a M5 on order and no production number I'm pretty much on loose ground..

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
MortenDK said:
What to do? I would really like to view that 545i manual to get a hand of iDrive, but as I have a M5 on order and no production number I'm pretty much on loose ground..

Click HERE (~ Might be better to Right click and save Target As ~)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Thanks for the manual, it at least provides us a heads-up on what to expect with the upcoming M5. A great resource!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
:M5thumbs:

Thank you so much!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts