1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
51,000+ miles and in Tennessee.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
something strange- 49,998 bid and reserve not met with a buy it now at 50k? hmmm
That is the minimum starting bid. There have been no bids. But it is odd that the buy it now price is virtually the same as the minimum starting bid.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
no warranty...

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, that really doesn't make much sense. Why not just do a buy-it-now at $50k? Is this one of the higher mileage examples out there? I haven't seen too many above 40k miles.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
(quote)There has been paint work to repair a collision (quote)

here's why !!

·
Registered
474 Posts
:eek:Yeah, it seems to be real. There is a VIN number on their add. 51K miles and probably no warranty, but still 1/2 the price of a new one. I guess even if you have to replace the transmission (perhaps 10K) it leaves you with about $40K for mods or to buy a brand new 135.:eek:

·
Registered
474 Posts
(quote)There has been paint work to repair a collision (quote)

here's why !!
+1

Well, then it's a different story.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
I wouldn't buy this M5 just because they put the damn dealer sticker on the trunk (see inside red square) :nono:

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
I wouldn't buy this M5 just because they put the damn dealer sticker on the trunk (see inside red square) :nono:
That should be illegal, especially when the sticker is for a Toyota dealer.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
That should be illegal, especially when the sticker is for a Toyota dealer.
haha....so the dude traded the M5 for a toyota???....tuff times!

·
Registered
3,176 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
The really crazy thing to me is that if the Toyota dealer is selling it for 50k, what dollar value did it get traded in for?????

·
Registered
46 Posts
The auction ended at $49,998 and didn't sell, that's just sad. Who cares if the car doesn't come with a warranty, you can still buy one to cover up to 100,000 miles/6 years - and what'll that cost? $4-6k? NEW E60 as stated before ~$135k.

Heck you can buy it for the $50k and part it out for a nice profit.

Maybe he wanted to have 4.4 Toyota Yaris'.....:eek:oohhh:
I think he traded it in for a Prius.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts