BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
Sounds fantasic!

Thank you for posting the videos.

I can't wait until release date so we can stock up. We currently don't have pricing yet on these new units but as soon as we do as your Kreis-sieg distributor here on the M5 boards I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Stay tuned~
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,938 Posts
very clean sound! Do you know how much $$?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,843 Posts
Hmmmmmm......(scratches chin)..........

Beautiful and sexy exhaust or new boat?

Hmmmm.............:3:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
573 Posts
Very nice!:eek: it must be really loud, The car dissapeared in the distance but the sound is still strong and clear :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,176 Posts
As Paris would say, "That's Hot!".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,248 Posts
They have been working on this since the beginning of the year. Glad to see it has finally reached release. I would expect the price to be similiar or a bit more then their M3 offerings which were $8k-steel and $12k- titanium if memory serves me correctly. Wonderfully built exhaust that sounds amazing and offers valving. Cannot wait to try of these ont he E60!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
TCM said:
They have been working on this since the beginning of the year. Glad to see it has finally reached release. I would expect the price to be similiar or a bit more then their M3 offerings which were $8k-steel and $12k- titanium if memory serves me correctly. Wonderfully built exhaust that sounds amazing and offers valving. Cannot wait to try of these ont he E60!
I've actually put a few on E46 M3s and the price is a little less.. more like 5k and comes with both mid section pipes. However I do think the E60 will be a tad more.

Theres a few videos of one of our M3s here It sounds great even on the S54
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
239 Posts
Do they sell in Europe?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Hmmm...if i had an M5 i would have looked at an exhaust that would give a better and more distictive sound than stock. Especially if i would have to spend all that cash on it. Is it me or eissenman race sounds better?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
M535d said:
Hmmm...if i had an M5 i would have looked at an exhaust that would give a better and more distictive sound than stock. Especially if i would have to spend all that cash on it. Is it me or eissenman race sounds better?!
But with the Kreis-sieg exhaust the “F1” sound can be turned of by a switch. So you can have the best of both worlds. Open mode = F1 crazy sound Closed mode = Wife/family friendly sound :cheers:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
E34M5/3.8IL6 said:
But with the Kreis-sieg exhaust the “F1” sound can be turned of by a switch. So you can have the best of both worlds. Open mode = F1 crazy sound Closed mode = Wife/family friendly sound :cheers:

I don't get it how it sounds so F1 like. Really i listened to it many times and i know darn well how a stock M5 sounds like...:) Indeed this one sounds louder and crisper, and more there...but the sound, the tune, doesn't change much from a stock M5 (the melody)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,843 Posts
M535d said:
I don't get it how it sounds so F1 like. Really i listened to it many times and i know darn well how a stock M5 sounds like...:) Indeed this one sounds louder and crisper, and more there...but the sound, the tune, doesn't change much from a stock M5 (the melody)
I'd sell my soul for one of these. Unfortunately, the going rate for souls such as mine ain't enoughouich
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,938 Posts
I agree. For that price, I can do an Eisenmann and rims...and I'm sure I'd be a lot happier.
 
1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Top