·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could this be real???

·
Registered
671 Posts
hope it's just an initial concept - maybe i'm just getting spoiled but 480hp just doesn't sound all that big an improvement :)

the proportions look a bit odd too - it almost looks like the front skirt juts out beyond the plane of the license plate area, kinda like the prow of a yacht.....definitely don't like the "boat" appearance.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I think someone have been playing with photoshop!!!!!

I posted a simular picture a while back, but for the new "normal" E60 series. This is not the new M5.

Mike-S. :viking:

·
Moderator Emeritus
5,150 Posts
what's an E60 M5 doing with BBS LM rims? :p

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I love it! I hope we can expect it to look something like that. Hopefully with more H.P's though!;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'd buy one immediately. Now here's my question. Will BMW come out with the E60 M5 a year after the E60's introduction? Too me, it would make perfect sense, since Mercedes is doing that with all their new models (introducing the AMG models less than a year after). We all know that the quicker the next gen M5 comes out, the less E50's will be sold.:)

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Spoke to my dealer again when I went to visit my M5 and they still insist that in UK the current 5 series will be withdrawn this Autumn ie Sept and the new one will not be available until March/April 2003. She reckons M5 will be end 2004 beginning 2005 at the earliest!! Obviously these dates are UK so would expect availability in Germany to be earlier

1 - 8 of 8 Posts