BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased these new BMW control arms with monoballs from German Auto Solutions last November, with the intention to install with new Schmiedmann front lowering springs. Alas, neither made it onto the car prior to its sale this Spring, so they are available for a new, lucky M5 owner. Both arms are still new, unused, and in their original packaging, and have been stored in my conditioned basement.

I do not see the option to purchase the monoballs pre-installed into new BMW controls arms on the G.A.S. site, so these will save someone the time and effort associated with renting the G.A.S. install tool. BMW E60 Series G.A.S. Monoball Suspension Upgrade Kit

I paid $719 shipped, and will take $700 OBRO shipped to you door in the Continental U.S. Payment via PayPal is preferred for mutual security and convenience.

Please PM or email me at my username + @ gmail.com with offers and any questions.

Best regards,
Chris

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
1 Participant
cbryant514
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing