BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to upgrade the front brakes with brakes from e60, wondering if someone tried before, are the calipers bold on fit?
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Check the BBK from Angry *** Solutions; just bought them a couple weeks back. Haven't put them on yet but I've heard good things. Brakes and calipers from the F30 3 Series.

Some more discussion in this thread:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check the BBK from Angry *** Solutions; just bought them a couple weeks back. Haven't put them on yet but I've heard good things. Brakes and calipers from the F30 3 Series.

Some more discussion in this thread:
Thanks. that is really great option at a budget. But for the rear?

·
Registered
593 Posts
OP, I replied to you via email, but thought I would reply publicly as well.

We will not be building an adaptor for the rear two piston setups featured on the F80, or F30 with M Sport brakes. There is not a simple or sufficiently elegant way to adapt those rear components, particularly under the budget of a custom four piston rear setup.

Our planned rear upgrade to optionally accompany the Street Front upgrade, and to pair with our 355mm/6 piston AP RadiCal Race upgrade, is an E46 M3-based sliding caliper kit. This kit will feature one piece (optional two piece) 328x20mm rotors, matching the late E34 M5 rear rotor, and E46 M3 rear caliper, which has a larger piston than even the late E34 M5 rear sliding caliper.

Functionally and economically, this rear upgrade will outstrip any alternative and offer unbeatable availability and plug-and-play usability with important street features like the stock handbrake.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts