BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I have been looking around for a while for a proper tune for my M5, but again and again I just can't make the decision of which company is best and most professional without any drawback to reliability to the vehicle. I do need a tune on my car because I have that rough idle when I start up the car.

I will put in the decated headers in my car then the aFe intakes then the underdeveloped pulley. Then I will be doing the differential.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Under drive pulley.

Let me know what you guys think and what experience you guys have had with the tunes.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I like how you have not gotten any advice or guidance on this.
Just like me and my post above you. Haha!!
Wow! Thinkin of just deleting my account.
This doesn't seem like the right M5 group to be in.

Hey everyone!!
Thanks for all your help!!
Super bro...
Haha!
Later.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've done all of the maintenance as of right now, except I need to take the car in soon to get a valve adjustment to make sure everything is going to work properly. I was in the process of selling the car but I think the car is going to stay in the family. Today is my little brother birthday and he will get the car. I spent too much money on the car to sell it for 30k. But later on will modify a few things on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
shef_26
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing