BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Also Dave after watching your video try and get inline with the car that you are about to race........you were ahead even before the take off.......also try and get a camera inside one of the cars and not a slow *** vehicle who can't keep up as I wanted to see by how much you were ahead.
But that video did have nice music; ATB FTW.

So if you find yourself racing an F10 M5 in your E60 M5 modded or not, and you beat it somehow, refer to the statement from the E39 section on the forum from Board Member Diny:

"You beat the driver, not the car. Don't kid yourself.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->"
& if you find yourself racing a Lamborghini Aventador or a 458 Italia in your F10 M5, and you beat it somehow, refer to the statement from the E39 section on the forum from Board Member Diny: "You beat the driver, not the car. Don't kid yourself."

IMO when you beat someone in a street race, at the canyon, or at the track you beat both the driver and the car. You aren't just racing the car or the driver, but racing both. Not to mention drag racing uses the least skill of all the driving disciplines.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Threads like this always turn a little bitter :7:

Let's just wait for another video of some board members here to verify which is truly quicker or if a full bolt on E60 is equal to a stock F10 :M5thumbs:
I'll get a video of beating a F10 M5 in my Prius and post it. Old Fashion Street Race style. :wroom:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.