BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of E60 LED Tail Lights that I purchased new from the dealer for my 2006 M5 and the bruce cables that lets you use the LED lights on the pre-facelift E60. If you have a 2007 or new E60 you don't need the cables.

Asking $600 for everything but will sell the tail lights for $500 and the cables for $100 seperatly.

They are both in like new condition and I think I paid $850 for the lights and $250 for the cables.

Will consider reasonable offers as well.

Buyer pays shipping, picture below but here is the highres version http://dre25.com/M5/E60LED.JPG

Thanks,
Dustin

·
Registered
253 Posts
are this Euro spec or US spec taillights (are the blinkers red or orange)?

Also, are you parting out your car completely? I mite be interested on the RPI full exhaust...

I can't PM yet since I don't have enough post but you can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are US spec lights, the turn signals blink red.

The only other thing I have for sale is the BMC air filters and cleaning kit.

Thanks,
Dustin

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check your PM.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry that was a typo you don't need the cables for the facelift E60 so 2008 and newer. You will need them for 2007 E60's.

Check your PM.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LED tail lights are still for sale, also have a CoverCraft Form-Fit Black indoor car cover for E60 M5's for sale.

Cover was used for indoor winter storage for 1 winter, purchased new for $363, asking $250 with free shipping.

Covercraft Indoor Car Covers

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tail lights and cables have been sold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts