BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Jeans are In....I'm there !!!! Need a hotel , coming into train station, Penn Station...who has a hotel ??? Who's picken me up?????
Come on be good toSANTA:2:

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
I can pick you up. I would offer for you to stay at my house, but I am out in the burbs. If you are interested in taking the 7:00 (that is a.m. Greggie)train back into the city (grand Central) the next morning and then hoping over to Penn Station for an early train bahck ta Bahston, you are welcome to crash at my house.

Why the hell aren't you driving down? One last road trip before the winter siesta?

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
I LOVE trains too !!!.....Should I stay at bed bug heaven, the Pennsylvania ????

·
Registered
458 Posts
I LOVE trains too !!!.....Should I stay at bed bug heaven, the Pennsylvania ????
HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a filth bag of a hotel. Not to sound like a pr1ck but I took a couple of ladies there in the past; by definition it's a HOOOOO - Tel. It is disgusting. The wingate is right accross the street (it's a wyndham which are pretty good).

Wingate by Wyndham Manhattan Midtown
235 West 35th Street
New York, NY 10001-1901 US<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=phoneWebNsTitle>Phone:

</TD><TD>212-967-7500

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=phoneWebNsTitle>Fax:

</TD><TD>212-967-7599

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Thanks Asif....will call them...by the way How were the "ladies" ????? fun?

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Let it be known :: I asked Gustav for the M5board.com stickers, so we'll see. ***NOBODY HOLD THEIR BREATH !!!!*****

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
The Wyndham is 419.00/nite, WTF??

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Greg I've got an air mattress you are more than welcome to if you would like.

Also after seeing this many guys jump on board I am a definate. Going to be the only E64 guy though, unless Rich actually makes it to this one.
You were on the toys for tots rally yesterday with the red m6? I was in the black M5. I may go to this too on the 14th

·
Registered
3,176 Posts

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Coming via train, so far, and don't want to donate my right or left nut to the hotel, thank you.....Simon !!!

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
ok found a hotel .6 miles from resturant....I'm in.......what is the offical list ????

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Ed, do you need to know what we want to eat? If so, what kind of chicken?

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I don't personally need to know, but they do. Parm, maybe??? Check the e60.net thread. I think he mentions it there.
Is everyone on this board incapable of starting a list? Post what you want to eat next to your name or NO SOUP FOR YOU! I know jet190rs is already on the E60.net list, so I omitted him here.

1)bonehead-chicken
2)andrewsherman
3)LI-M5
4)DinodealM5
5)ajcut7
6)m6ontheway (I won't hold my breath for you, Rich:))
7)UFH
8)canysmc
9)Yumemaru
10)Kalik314
11)V10BEAST

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Damn Ed; we're all jackasses now!?! lol http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=46562&pid=491247&st=75&#entry491247

1)bonehead-chicken
2)andrewsherman
3)LI-M5
4)DinodealM5
5)ajcut7
6)m6ontheway (I won't hold my breath for you, Rich:))
7)UFH
8)canysmc
9)Yumemaru - chicken
10)Kalik314
11)V10BEAST

This Jackass will have chicken!

1)bonehead-chicken
2)andrewsherman - chicken a la jackass
3)LI-M5
4)DinodealM5
5)ajcut7
6)m6ontheway (I won't hold my breath for you, Rich)
7)UFH
8)canysmc
9)Yumemaru
10)Kalik314
11)V10BEAST

21 - 40 of 125 Posts