1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
566 Posts
I'm in.....sounds like fun.<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
I added myself as a possible +3

Neil, Dino, you guys definitely in?

·
Registered
4,405 Posts

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Asked to post this from E60.net. Bunch of E60 owners are meeting up at a member's restaurant in Lower Manhattan on Nov. 14th at 8PM. They have their own parking, so no need to worry about crappy valets:M5thumbs:

Location: 39 Debrosses Street, NY, NY 10013. Restaurant Home Page

Details here:
http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=46562&view=getnewpost

Not sure I can make it, but gonna try.
The parking lot is across the street on the opposite corner of the restaurant..and they valet the cars...but maybe the owner will be waving that.
I did not know the sons were E60M5 guys...if it is still owned by the original family...nice place...rustic italian...chops...steaks....they have a nice lounge area where you ised to be able to smoke cigars...not sure if this is still so...
Enjoy guys!
S

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The parking lot is across the street on the opposite corner of the restaurant..and they valet the cars...but maybe the owner will be waving that.
I did not know the sons were E60M5 guys...if it is still owned by the original family...nice place...rustic italian...chops...steaks....they have a nice lounge area where you ised to be able to smoke cigars...not sure if this is still so...
Enjoy guys!
S

Not M5 guys. But E60 guys. Yeah, they're waiving the valet. We can park our own cars in their lot and in front of the restaurant.

You still in the Land Where Old People Live and Die?:)

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
I'll take the train in, and stay at some hotel, any suggestions where??? I hope there is a good showing from you guys...

Any Massachusetts guys want to go ??
...............................Jeans, right ?????.....................................................................................................

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Enjoy guys!
S
Wow, competition for Sergio! When are you going to throw a shot across the bow and have another shin dig at your place?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I'll take the train in, and stay at some hotel, any suggestions where??? I hope there is a good showing from you guys...

Any Massachusetts guys want to go ??
...............................Jeans, right ?????.....................................................................................................
Greg I've got an air mattress you are more than welcome to if you would like.

Also after seeing this many guys jump on board I am a definate. Going to be the only E64 guy though, unless Rich actually makes it to this one.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Message from the owner:

Please start a list for me over on m5board so I can get a exact count. Please let everyone know NO JEANS!
Also it is a pre-fixed menu Salad, pasta (any type), either Chicken $65, Veal Parm or marsala $75 and Steak if anyone wants $90, desert and coffee. If anyone wants we can get a bottle of wine for the table for $60. Thanks Anthony

1)bonehead
2)LI-M5
3)Dino
4)ajcut
5)V10Beast
6)m6ontheway
7)canysmc
8)UFH
9)andrewsherman
10)Yumemaru
11)

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Not M5 guys. But E60 guys. Yeah, they're waiving the valet. We can park our own cars in their lot and in front of the restaurant.

You still in the Land Where Old People Live and Die?:)
Nope...I actually never made it to FLA...and boy is my wife PISSED OFF:hihihi:...work bubba...lots of work....how will I be able to afford my new toy in the spring if I don;t make some extra$$$$.....trying to get to Aruba as a peace offering...LOL...
Have fun ladies!!
S

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
NO JEANS ????? Well............

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
so i guess us e39 guys are **** out of luck

1 - 20 of 125 Posts