BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a awesome looking set of rims for the E60 M5. 20inch Wheels for BMW E60 M5, 20inch x9 in the front with255/35 michelin pilot sport tires and 20inch x10 in the rear with285/30. The rims are from ProFormance Industries Inc. They have a matte black center with a polished black lip.The tires have alot of tread life on them.Im selling the M5 so i gotta get rid of these wheels. Please feel free to call me with any questions if interested. My name is Mark and can be reached at 203-461-1228<!-- End Description --><!--ud.re`j5663,RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fud.re%60j5663-12c603bf0f2--><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>vjo.ctype("vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.SojData").props({sojD:null}).endType();vjo.ctype("vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.CalData").props({setData:function(svcId,data){if(!svcId||!data){return;}this.cal[svcId]=data;},getData:function(svcId){if(svcId){return this.cal[svcId];}}}).inits(function(){this.cal={};}).endType();vjo.ctype("vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.TrackingRespHdl").needs(["vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.SojData","vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.CalData"]).props({handleResponse:function(msg){if(msg.errors&&msg.errors.length>0){this.vj$.SojData.sojD="";}if(msg.response&&msg.response.dataMap&&msg.response.dataMap.SOJDATA){this.vj$.SojData.sojD=msg.response.dataMap.SOJDATA;}if(msg.response&&msg.response.dataMap&&msg.response.dataMap.TDATA){this.vj$.CalData.setData(msg.svcId,msg.response.dataMap.TDATA);}}}).endType();</SCRIPT>

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
how much are they brand new?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not sure what the offset is, They went by the factory measurements when they made these wheels.The tires only have 2000 miles on them and I dont have a pic for them right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts