BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since posting since I sold my M5 but hoping these will go to a good home.

These are cleaned up and ready to go.

You are looking at probably one of the best suspension kits available for the E53 X5. This kit is an ideal upgrade to the problematic air suspension found on these vehicles.

This kit if fully adjustable for height, compression and rebound so can be tailored fully for your driving style and requirements.

The kit is only 18 months old and has been fully tested on a Beissbarth dapmer tester for peace of mind (print out will be sent with the kit).
Some signs of wear on the springs etc as they have been used.

Brand new this kit will set you back £1600 ($2800) but I'm looking for half that, so an absolute bargain.

Can guide you through the fitting of this kit too if required. Kit is complete with the instruction pack, spanner and compression/rebound adjusters.

**Will fit all E53 X5 Variants**

PICS:

I'm asking £800 ($1400) and can ship to the US for $180 with UPS.

Thanks,

Raj

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
What need to happen to the suspension module so it does not show any codes?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What need to happen to the suspension module so it does not show any codes?
Hi.

The control module still needs to stay in place as things like DSC, etc are all linked through it as the readings are used from the suspension sensors. You can remove the air pump, etc though.

You can then use something like the scanner 1.4.0 software to code out the check control message from appearing on the dash. The errors will still get stored but just not displayed.

Quite a few people have done these conversions now even if just swapping the rear airbags for springs.

I've fitted a couple of kits to other peoples X5's and that's what I have done with no issues.

Hope that helps.

Raj.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Will you sell the key tool kit ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts