BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've looked as much as I can and haven't found a sureshot answer, will wheels that fit an E46, fit our E60's

I'm looking for some used iForged/HRE/DPE and found some, but many are for the E46 M3,

please chime in!

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Nope, the offset is completely different. You will need some huge ***** hubcentric spacers too. Also, do make sure the hub bore size of the wheel fits the E60.

I may be wrong though, waitin for experts to chime in.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, the offset is completely different. You will need some huge ***** hubcentric spacers too. Also, do make sure the hub bore size of the wheel fits the E60.

I may be wrong though, waitin for experts to chime in.
Yeah I figured I'm going to need spacers, I'm just not sure if anyone has tried it at all!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Usually the offsets for the rears are similar and they will fit but the fronts will for surely need some sort of spacer. Now width would be the bigger question. GL

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Usually the offsets for the rears are similar and they will fit but the fronts will for surely need some sort of spacer. Now width would be the bigger question. GL
Ah this is some good news,

The wheels are about 8.5 front and 10.5 rear, give or take

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hi guys,

I've looked as much as I can and haven't found a sureshot answer, will wheels that fit an E46, fit our E60's

I'm looking for some used iForged/HRE/DPE and found some, but many are for the E46 M3,

please chime in!
The E46 M3s rear wheels should fit with a spacer.

The front is way off though. Usually, the E46 M3s run a +35 to +40 front offsets while the E60 M5s run typically in the +15 to +20 range. Honestly, you would be paying a lot of money for wheels that aren't really perfect for your car.

If you need additional help with sizes or for other wheel choices that are better for you car, feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The E46 M3s rear wheels should fit with a spacer.

The front is way off though. Usually, the E46 M3s run a +35 to +40 front offsets while the E60 M5s run typically in the +15 to +20 range. Honestly, you would be paying a lot of money for wheels that aren't really perfect for your car.

If you need additional help with sizes or for other wheel choices that are better for you car, feel free to PM me.
Thank you so much, that seals the deal on NOT getting them, time to search again..

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
What's the center bore size of the E46 M3?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts