BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can any one help me with my problem? i have e46 325i 2001 model my cluster stop working ac also not working im planing to replace it with the used cluster. i know i will be having a dot on km reading and a dsc ligjt on. is there any way to solve this problem. one more problem is my original cluster was a motomter brand and i have a used bosch cluster do you think it will work?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is ther any one replace there cluster (kombi) with the used kombi? can i know what is the process so that the mileage of my original kombi will apply to the used kombi

·
Registered
1 Posts
can any one help me with my problem? i have e46 325i 2001 model my cluster stop working ac also not working im planing to replace it with the used cluster. i know i will be having a dot on km reading and a dsc ligjt on. is there any way to solve this problem. one more problem is my original cluster was a motomter brand and i have a used bosch cluster do you think it will work?
Try a company called Bimmer Only. They repair your instrument cluster and then ship it back to you for installation

www.bimmeronly.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts