121 - 140 of 2559 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Spotted TiAg - June 14th ~ 2:30 pm in Rochester, NY heading south on Fetzner Rd

·
Registered
57 Posts
Awhile back (Sept. last year) at Caffiene and Octane, Black on Black with Carbon hood, black wheels (not sure of brand) and one of the loudest exhaust. The exhaust was so loud, that his kid on the back seat in his car seat had on ear muff hearing protection.:eek:h: One of the nicest Beast I've seen.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Blue K reg m5 in rural buckinghamshire.

That was me "K16 DVA" , saw you behind me on the Buckingham ring road, you went off towards Bletchley, I went off towards MK, had a car full of relatives so I couldn't play :(, your car was a '51' plate I think.

Dave

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Spotted this Sepang Bronze? de-badged beauty following me onto BQE East Bound, racing past me, and split at Tri-boro bridge/GCP junction. Tried to make eye contact with driver who was sporting a blue tooth headset, but no dice, not surprised in New York :dunno:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
TiAg westbound on Bond Road, turned south bound on Bradshaw at about 5:45 tonight. Clean car, but your missing your rear tow hook cover. :nono:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
That was me "K16 DVA" , saw you behind me on the Buckingham ring road, you went off towards Bletchley, I went off towards MK, had a car full of relatives so I couldn't play :(, your car was a '51' plate I think.

Dave
Dave, I had the pleasure of admiring the e39 m5 in motion as i followed you. Is your car lowered or was that just the payload?!:eek: I couldnt play much either as the traction control was next to me - makes an awful sound when there is any slip from the back end:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I had five adults on board,all of them 'fully grown' so it was sitting a little low. Only mods are to the engine, suspension and brakes are stock. I had the rev limiter sitting next to me too..

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
92 Posts
Spotted a Jet black (85% sure it was Jet, not Carbon) on black heading south on Sierra College Blvd near Old Auburn Road in Roseville, CA, around 9:35 am today. Very clean and I rarely see black on black combinations. Unfortunately, I wasn't driving mine at the time.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Zhan - Do you run single tips out the back? Last Tuesday (the 31st), I was behind a blue M5 with single exhaust tips near routes 29 and 30 in Malvern. We were heading the same direction until he went straight towards the General Warren Inn and I made the left to go up the hill towards the train station.
Sorry for the late reply, but that would be me, returning home.
I have half the proper number of exhaust tips & a black PA "dare" plate.

umm.. the mainline of pennsylvania is the area from bala cynwyd, PA to malvern, PA...
one of the best places in the country :goldcup:
Heh. Zhan speaks truth...

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
spotted "BEAST" heading North on 294 near Fort Meade tonight.

MD, right?

what color, there are a few guys that live in the area.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Spotted yesterday on Route One in Yarmouth, Maine - 2001 or newer Le Mans Blue M5. Maine plates. Was in the lane to get on 295 and head north. I estimate that I saw this same vehicle on 295 last year. You were heading south and I was north in my Jet Black 540i. Yesterday I was in a (mine) Sterling Gray M5 and frantically began honking to get the driver's attention, to no avail... Looked beautiful. The color I lusted after so much. But I am still happy to own mine. It gets attention every day I drive it. Positive attention too.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Sorry for the late reply, but that would be me, returning home.
I have half the proper number of exhaust tips & a black PA "dare" plate.

Your car looked and sounded great. I'm jealous of your black plate. I wanted one but procrastinated and then they went and got rid of it (or replaced it with the silly blue/white/yellow plate, which totally defeats the purpose).:mad:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Saw a another titanium silver pulling out of a garage by Sutter General in Sacramento. You were one car ahead of me and went out the other lane.

Also saw a black heading North on MLK in Berkeley last week. I wasn't driving at the time though.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Black or carbon. Actually saw a light blue one later that knight as well.

hmm. light blue one could have been AlastairV on here.

·
Registered
147 Posts
do you work at siemens in malvern?
ive seen a old school porsche there from time to time

Nope, across the street at IKON/Ricoh. Corner of Swedesford and Valley Stream. I had a designated spot for awhile, so my bright red 356 was pretty easy to see from the street.

121 - 140 of 2559 Posts