BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 2559 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
i was not, i am usually around the mainline. :M5thumbs:
whats the "mainline"? lol. Do you have a brother with an E30? If so, I talked to him today. If this isnt your brother then we've got another LMB M5 in the area.

·
Registered
471 Posts
whats the "mainline"? lol. Do you have a brother with an E30? If so, I talked to him today. If this isnt your brother then we've got another LMB M5 in the area.
umm.. the mainline of pennsylvania is the area from bala cynwyd, PA to malvern, PA...
one of the best places in the country :goldcup:

sorry, no brothers. only child here :viking2:

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
If it had CCA plates then it was probably me commuting. The front plates are mounted off to the side in the tow hook location.

i didn't notice - concrete median was in the way.

·
Registered
147 Posts
umm.. the mainline of pennsylvania is the area from bala cynwyd, PA to malvern, PA...
one of the best places in the country :goldcup:
Zhan - Do you run single tips out the back? Last Tuesday (the 31st), I was behind a blue M5 with single exhaust tips near routes 29 and 30 in Malvern. We were heading the same direction until he went straight towards the General Warren Inn and I made the left to go up the hill towards the train station.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Zhan - Do you run single tips out the back? Last Tuesday (the 31st), I was behind a blue M5 with single exhaust tips near routes 29 and 30 in Malvern. We were heading the same direction until he went straight towards the General Warren Inn and I made the left to go up the hill towards the train station.
must be someone else... my car is as stock looking as it can possibly be :7:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Spotted - JetBlack lowered in Hampton PA Route 8 yesterday around 2ish? I think it had a 3 or 4 character license plate? Nice Ride!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Spotted a black (couldn't tell what type)/caramel E39 M5 in Folsom, CA, driving south on Folsom-Auburn Road a couple days ago (on the 8th) at around 8:30am. Almost pulled up right next to me but then got lost in traffic. Not very many of them in my neck of the woods.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Spotted a black (couldn't tell what type)/caramel E39 M5 in Folsom, CA, driving south on Folsom-Auburn Road a couple days ago (on the 8th) at around 8:30am. Almost pulled up right next to me but then got lost in traffic. Not very many of them in my neck of the woods.
I hear ya. There is only one other one in Elk Grove that I'm aware of.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Seen a Silverstone or Blue Water one parked up in Kenton/Harrow Middx North West London regularly, possibly the owners residence.

101 - 120 of 2559 Posts