BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 2558 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Saw this one in the green lot at Turner Field at Tuesday's Atlanta Braves game...

IMG00154-20110517-1526.jpg

·
Registered
56 Posts
Lafayette ca east 24 on ramp came up behind me. I had titanium silver with 3 pasengers. Don't think you expected ESS FI. When I exited walnut creek looked like dark blue M5, badge delete.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
sterling grey m5 - helped me make good time on I95 north, on my way home from Northern VA.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Saw 3 over the past two days; A silver e60 on Crow Canyon in San Ramon, then a black e60 in Marin and finally a black e39 on 40th in Oakland. You took off left before I caught up to you, right before Adeline. It's a cornucopia of M5's lately.

·
4,290 Posts
Saw 3 over the past two days; A silver e60 on Crow Canyon in San Ramon, then a black e60 in Marin and finally a black e39 on 40th in Oakland. You took off left before I caught up to you, right before Adeline. It's a cornucopia of M5's lately.
so technically you saw 1 E39 over the weekend :biggrin:

·
Registered
910 Posts
That's Me! It's Wayman (no worries), add me as a friend!
Hey, do you have facebook?
Also, are we going to see you down in columbus next weekend? June 10th, 11th, 12th? Ive been sending you text messages but I havent heard from you.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Taylor BMW Evans, Ga. yesterday afternoon. Silver Beast (looked rode hard and put up wet) and an M5 badged 540 ??????...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Dark Silver E39 parked in Gateway Summer Parking in SLC yesterday evening, nose to nose with mine! Gone when I came back!!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Parked near Lake Calhoun in Minneapolis....!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Saw someone on Freemont Blvd, Freemont CA, black M5 on Tuesday right b4 the Railroad crossing

·
Registered
162 Posts
Driving on El Camino Real near the 78 in Carlsbad on Tuesday afternoon. I was going south, a nice Avus Blue with Caramel was going north.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Silver beast

Heading into Harrisburg yesterday morning. You hopped off at Paxton Street. A silver bullet flew past me (I was in the traffic headed to the city) and I just had time to notice the quad pipes. Nice and clean specimen, but I did not get the plate. Guys, I got my beast last August and this is the very first E39 that I've seen locally since that time. I see about one E46 M3 a week and there is a black E60 that I see every couple of months. But, no beasts. Maybe some will come out with the weather...

·
Registered
910 Posts
spotted a TiAg M5 with AA intake driving around Malvern, PA...
I was in a LMB M5 :cheers:
were you in monroeville last week on rt. 22????

where're you located?

81 - 100 of 2558 Posts