BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 2559 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
New Member 1st Post

I recently moved up from the e39 528i, and am the proud owner of a new to me 2003 M5, black with black/silver interior. I am so giddy with this new power!!!!!!Love it!!!!:goldcup:

·
Registered
910 Posts
I recently moved up from the e39 528i, and am the proud owner of a new to me 2003 M5, black with black/silver interior. I am so giddy with this new power!!!!!!Love it!!!!:goldcup:
Welcome to the board friend!

This is a spotted thread, but its cool.
Maybe someone on here in your area will notice you.lol.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Houston spot

Here's one I spotted parked next to me in the Regency parking garage on the 11th floor.

. Hmmm...damn photo insert link is not working.

Here's the flickr link instead:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/5693150055/

Anyone here? It's a 2001+ Lmb with caramel interior. You can see my silver beast next to it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Spotted silver E39 M5 this morning around 8:30 a.m. on Shannon Road in Los Gatos. I was in the Silver Z8.:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Carbon black E39 M5, caramel interior, you were traveling north bound on college pt blvd around 5:45pm just before Roosevelt, I was heading south. I was going to honk as you got closer, but noticed you were engaged in an intense conversation with the girl in your car.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Carbon black E39 M5, caramel interior, you were traveling north bound on college pt blvd around 5:45pm just before Roosevelt, I was heading south. I was going to honk as you got closer, but noticed you were engaged in an intense conversation with the girl in your car.
Girl: "Hey look! It's a 540i!"
Dude: GODDAMMIT THAT'S AN M5! CANT YOU TELL THAT THE MIRRORS ARE ROUND AND IT HAS THE BADGING ON THE SIDE MOULDINGS??!?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sighting

Silver E39, 2002, parked at Lands End Condominium Complex, Osage Beach, MO., today. Missouri plates.
Exterior clean, Interior trashed. Poor beast.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Girl: "Hey look! It's a 540i!"
Dude: GODDAMMIT THAT'S AN M5! CANT YOU TELL THAT THE MIRRORS ARE ROUND AND IT HAS THE BADGING ON THE SIDE MOULDINGS??!?
No, usually my conversations with my other half are usually something like this...Her-"oh is that your car?"me-"um hon, no..that's a 3 series." Her- "I can't tell. They all look the same."

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
No, usually my conversations with my other half are usually something like this...Her-"oh is that your car?"me-"um hon, no..that's a 3 series." Her- "I can't tell. They all look the same."
I'm like that but with Porsches. 997? 996? GT2? All look the same to me. The only ones I can recognize are the Boxter, Cayman, and Carrera (well and the 2 abominations which I shall not mention).

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
I'm like that but with Porsches. 997? 996? GT2? All look the same to me. The only ones I can recognize are the Boxter, Cayman, and Carrera (well and the 2 abominations which I shall not mention).
997/996 etc., aren't they all variations on the 911 anyway? I'm surprised you can tell the difference between the Boxter and the Cayman TBH...

·
Registered
597 Posts
Saw a lovely LMB with a M5 plate on Sunday just heading out of Maidstone towards the M20. I was in the modded M5 next to you :cheers:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Another titanium silver came up behind me on 680N an took ca4 west ramp. I saw the fog lamps in the rear view and glimpsed the badge on the ramp. First one I've seen after I bought mine two mos ago.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Another titanium silver came up behind me on 680N an took ca4 west ramp. I saw the fog lamps in the rear view and glimpsed the badge on the ramp. First one I've seen after I bought mine two mos ago.
I was 680N/S and 24 yesterday, but didn't jump on the 4. Looks like we are all over the place up here.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Parked beside this one today in Marietta, Ga at the Children's Health Care building.

Attachments

·
Registered
803 Posts
LeMans Blue M5 I390 N to Vintage Rd exit, we waived at each other gracefully :D

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
61 - 80 of 2559 Posts