BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 2558 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
I went to my local tyre place to get a left front (£175, other two in the town quoted well over £200)
Had to wait as someone reversed out......did a double take as he pulled away.....another Le Mans Blue E39 M5......private reg which
I can't remember. Gobsmacked!

·
Registered
910 Posts
I went to my local tyre place to get a left front (£175, other two in the town quoted well over £200)
Had to wait as someone reversed out......did a double take as he pulled away.....another Le Mans Blue E39 M5......private reg which
I can't remember. Gobsmacked!

I spotted an E39 in Scotland. Looked great on Google.

·
Registered
146 Posts
that one was actually a coincidence i was going to pulled over across the street to begin with and while i was waiting the car just happened to go that way
- i dunno what he pulled over for? (the whole ordeal from when i snapped the first pic to the last one must've lasted 20min)

this one i stalked just to snap a pic
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sightings-spotted-m5-around-world-you/114691-gray-e39__fl-member-ny.html
I was just messing with you but from the non m5 lover perspective... It looks like you are stalking him lol.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Maryland: Ti Silver m5 going south on I-95 between exit 77 and 74 around 5pm.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Black Dinan/I-64 near Cville

I've seen you twice in the last 2 weeks between Cville and Zions Xroads. You at high rate of speed, me in my daughters X3 heading to/from Lowes.

Steve
00 M5

·
Registered
207 Posts
Silverstone '00 by the Amtrak station in Seattle. I think we were both picking people up from the Portland train.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Anyone here with an E39 park at Park N Fly plus covered parking at the Atlanta airport? I saw a Silver E39 there 2 weeks ago...

·
Registered
910 Posts
Station Square parking lot Wednesday evening 6:00pm

I quickly ran into this guy again in person this time and introduced him to the M5board. His name is Wavin? I could barely hear in downtown over the traffic. I hope I didnt botch up that name. lol.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Woohoo. Welcome bud! Its awesome to have another e39 m5 buddy in the pitt area! Ill private message you my phone number and we can stay in touch via text messages about future bmw or m5 get togethers. If you can take a few days off June 10th,11th and 12th,there will be a very large amount of us meeting in columbus ohio. Look up timmayfest 2011 or text me and ill keep you updated. Welcome to the board my friend.

41 - 60 of 2558 Posts