BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 2558 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Spotted 13 E39 M5's at Stone Mtn Park in Atlanta, GA today. Anyone from the board? :)

PS - Number 13 (LMB) showed up right after I took this.

Hi Phil,

I'm in there somewhere with my IR M5. Timmay should be there as well.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Hi Phil,

I'm in there somewhere with my IR M5. Timmay should be there as well.
Yeah, Wes, Timmay, Mike, Phil, Chris, Myself, Phil...and the rest of the gang I really did not get a good chance to talk to. Sorry

It was nice meeting all of you though.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Today, around 3 PM, 2 blocks from Booth Memorial Hospital in Queens NY. As I was wrapping up a test lap after an oil change (it was too nice a day not to work on the Beast), I spotted a LMB beast in my peripheral vision. Before I could check out his rounded exterior mirrors to confirm, the driver stuck his arm out and gave me a wave. I waved back, taking a good look at the LeMans Blue Beast as I rounded the corner. He made quick work bolting out of first, accompanied by what sounded like muffler delete. Something about a LMB Beast under the sun that makes it look so good!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I saw you last night we spoke for about two seconds but I never asked if you were a board member absolutely stunning carbon black M5 with black/red interior. It looked super clean I spotted it from across the street and recognized the wheels as an M5 immediately my friend didn't believe me at first.

Fairfield CT

·
Registered
803 Posts
Spotted an LMB E39 M5 driving down rt. 22 a few days ago here in monroeville.

Any board members purchase a Carbon Black 2000 M5 with Red/Black interior from the Rochester area?

If so, good buy. That was a clean beast that was babied and taken care of :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
E39 m5

I have spotted a 2002 black m5 on camp lejuene, nc its a marine corp base. It be nice to know who the owner is dont know if there are other board members close around me.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Silverstone (not Bluewater)... CA Plate 6CNX_ _ _

April 18, 11AM...Menlo Park, 2765 Sand Hill Road Parking lot....
Oh, you'd know it if it was mine. Hehe

·
Registered
55 Posts
On 895S this morning around 9:45 just after the tunnel but before the toll I saw a silver M5 with CCA plates. I was sitting in traffic in a silverstone M5 with a bicycle on the roof.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Station Square parking lot Wednesday evening 6:00pm

By the way, later that night after I posted this picture...I ran into the guy heading 376 towards monroeville. We were messin around on the express way. lol.

·
4,290 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Spotted an anthracite M5 on 295 near Richmond VA on Saturday afternoon. I was travelling South to Raleigh from Northern VA.

21 - 40 of 2558 Posts