BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

2501 - 2520 of 2560 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
California, Contra Costa County, Eastbound 24. Today around 1:30 pm, a TiAg with black 65’s, and an aftermarket exhaust, roared past me. Always makes me smile to see one. :M5launch:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Saw a black M5 pulling into their house on 23rd street in Arlington shortly after I had just climbed that huge hill on my bike. We're kinda neighbors. Anyone on the board?

I don’t know if you still live around but I do and I still have the beast
Sorry kind of late reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yesterday 6:50p Safeway parking lot Concord, CA.
Silverstone had Hamman rims and rear roundel. Aftermarket exhaust rear window spoiler. Clean AF.
Owner said it had 75k miles.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Probably the best driving day for me yet, TWO new beasts on the way home today.

Saw a pristine Le Mans blue post facelift heading East towards Warm Springs in Boise, ID as well as a Royal Red MY00 gem.

The MY00 was sadly on the inside shoulder of I84 heading towards Eagle, hope everything worked out ok in the end!

I was the titanium silver MY00 heading the opposite way, I waved. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Seen quite a few around lately. I won't list them all as it dates back and I don't remember all the specifics.

The most interesting to me was:

US / CA / Mountain View on Friday 08 May, with a Bluewater (I hope!) parked on View Street around 8pm. I parked behind you. You were still there when I left, but I do have a picture of it.

I also occasionally see a TiAg E39 heading into or out of Central Place parking in downtown San Jose.

·
Registered
98 Posts
fellow TiAg 02 M5 Owner with black wheels spotted in Modesto, CA on Roselle. Sorry we couldn't chat long I had to run to the hospital.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Gorgeous LMB heading East on Warm Springs this morning in Boise, ID. I flashed and waved at you, thanks for making my morning.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Black, looked like pre facelift, heading NE on Sandy near Cesar Chavez in Portland yesterday. You gave a honk and a wave to me in my 01 anthracite. Too bad I was heading the other way!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I stopped the dealer by to browse around and this was the only spot open 😜
Next to another LMB E39 too!

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
USA / CA / San Jose - black parked outside Andy's Pet Shop in downtown SJ around noon Wednesday 8/8.
USA / CA / Mountain View - AW seen fairly frequently at LinkedIn Middlefield Rd.

·
Registered
430 Posts
495 outerloop between 495 spur and Rockville saw a matching Sterling and a Black pre facelift all cruising . U guys on the board ? Couldn’t play cause i was Toddler Taxi today. Hope you see u soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2501 - 2520 of 2560 Posts