BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Mille Miglia winter wheels. These were purchased from TireRack in early 2000s and are no longer available. These are 17x8.5" rims and they came factory designed to fit e39m5 (74mm center bore and clear the stock M5 calipers). From my understanding there aren't many aftermarket wheels that will clear M5 brakes. 8.5" is also the widest rim that can fit front and rear of our cars without spacers. I used them for a few winters but most of their life they have just been laying around in my garage. Since I do not drive my M% in the winters anymore, I figured might as well clear out the garage. These are far from perfect, and there is at least one obvious bend in one wheel, although I am sure that a more precise measurements on a tire machine will likely find other bends. I've driven on these wheels in their current state and they were fine, but I would suggest that the new owner do some wheel straighthening. Also, the tires are very old by now and I strongly suggest that they are discarded. I am asking $250. I am located in white plains, NY, which is north of NYC close to the Connecticut border. Happy to meet up within a short distance from my house. I am not offering shipping because I don't think that it is worth the cost in this case.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump. I guess not a surprise that low interest in winter tires in the middle of summer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts