BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hi Awhite2150,

Welcome to M5board firstly !
Secondly, if you are referring to the NXG-39, then yes, absolutely are available to buy ! I've got a couple here that about to be dispatched, one locally to me in West London and the other is going the furthest away from me, to Australia !

As you've just registered, I'm not sure you can send a message to me. I'll drop you a line in a moment.

Cheers, Dennis!

Reactions: ThePhantom

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Awhite2150,

Secondly, if you are referring to the NXG-39, then yes, absolutely are available to buy ! I've got a couple here that about to be dispatched, one locally to me in West London and the other is going the furthest away from me, to Australia !

As you've just registered, I'm not sure you can send a message to me. I'll drop you a line in a moment.

Cheers, Dennis!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello sir Dennis I am interested in your ngx-39 just picked up a e39 2 weeks ago and been searching to upgrade the audio and your the right person i see

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hi Mannyfreshh-e39,

Secondly, congrats on the pickup of the car, an M5 ?

Cheers, Dennis!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Mannyfreshh-e39,

Secondly, congrats on the pickup of the car, an M5 ?

Cheers, Dennis!
thank you ,
I could only wish and image it was a M5 i opted out for a 530i 6speed that was in my budget.
Hi Dennis,

New member here too. I am very interested in your NXG 39 also. Recently picked up the Alpine ilx 650 for my M5 and want get rid of the DSP system.
How would I order one? I am located on the west coast of Canada.
Thank you

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hi Flipper59,

Welcome to the forum firstly! a wealth of information here from some fantastic members and owners !

As you are a new member here, i'll drop you a PM as I don't think you can message me until you have more interaction with the forum. It's no problem to send to Canada, a few West Coast Canadians have the NXG-39 in their cars already !

Cheers, Dennis!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Another happy Innovadrive customer here. I'm using the Parrot Asteroid Smart - it provides the cleanest look of all the options but certainly it's old from an operating system perspective and doesn't have all the features that for example the Alpine would have.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Another happy Innovadrive customer here. I'm using the Parrot Asteroid Smart - it provides the cleanest look of all the options but certainly it's old from an operating system perspective and doesn't have all the features that for example the Alpine would have.
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your kind words and glad you're enjoying your setup along with your NXG-39 :)

I've only just recently sold my Parrot Smart unit as I now do fancy going with the latest technology and features. I've opted for the Alpine iLX-650BT (UK Model) but I might still change to the Pioneer DMH-W4660NEX. That's a USA model and there's no UK equivalent as yet or planned, but it's all wireless for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto!

Cheers, Dennis!

61 - 69 of 69 Posts