BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my Schroth harness thats never been used or installed. I thought I'd get the opportunity to put this harness to good use but unfortunately it never saw the light of day outside of the house. Its a 2013 harness I ordered back in Feb. of 2013 IIRC. I have the original invoice, installation and safety manual, and original Schroth sticker. The invoice includes 1 harness in silver finish, and 2 red and black comfort shoulder pads which I decided to keep and use on the OEM seat belts. There are no problems with the harness and its in brand new condition. The harness WITHOUT the pads was about $255 shipped for everything, so I'm selling it right now for $200 shipped. Any questions LMK!

Best,
D'Tech/Jackson

Attachments

Reactions: herrubermensch

·
Registered
176 Posts
This is the clip-into-OEM-seatbelt type system, right?

And you only have the drivers side? Been thinking about these and trying to track my 5 but would need 2 since most DE organizing bodies want the instructor to have same belts as passenger.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the clip-into-OEM-seatbelt type system, right?

And you only have the drivers side? Been thinking about these and trying to track my 5 but would need 2 since most DE organizing bodies want the instructor to have same belts as passenger.
Yep! Its the clip-in harness. One of the clips must be screwed in where the OEM one is bolted on the other side of the lap belt. Thats pretty much it. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump! New price $190

·
Registered
176 Posts
Great item at a fair price. Used to run the same harness on my M3 for autocrosses and it held me in the OEM seats very well. GLWS!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump $190 shipped

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'll bite. How would you like payment?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still available?
Sure is! I must tell you upfront that I misplaced the harness and is somewhere in the garage so no sale until I find it but I'll update you soon on that.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump...found the harness, its back up for sale!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
photo:
$190 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm in...again. Lol

·