BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is another set of E39 M5 spec Interior trim in finish "Cubic" aka "Technical Graphite".

Overall the set is in good shape with a few exceptions.

Like always the set has been cleaned & polished.

(MID flaps / Auto gear knobs are available ONLY upon request for a small fee) otherwise it ships as pictured below.

Notes:
General wear from age to be expected (scuffs, swirls, some nicks)
Center console has a tiny spot of a water/dirt mark to the right of the ash tray door flap on the thinner portion. (It is not really visible to me or the camera, but I must state it) I was only able to see it if I angled light a certain way, even then it was pretty light.
1 scratch on passenger front door piece. (Circled in red)

$290 SHIPPED to the lower 48 (No international, sorry)

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Should be coming to you now with my email.

In short:
The trim is already Pending with another user, but I will note you as a follow up. :)

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I was going to give this a bump because the seller is GREAT to work with ... but it looks like he has a hot commodity here. You won't regret buying this trim from Dking078!

Reactions: Dking078

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOLD

·
Registered
554 Posts
Not sure how I missed this, but just a heads up I am still looking for a nice set of this trim, preferably w/ a TPMS cutout & cupholder delete.

Also, are you hand or machine polishing these?

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Not sure how I missed this, but just a heads up I am still looking for a nice set of this trim, preferably w/ a TPMS cutout & cupholder delete.

Also, are you hand or machine polishing these?
All hand polished.

I wish I could just buy the TPMS pieces new (For this finish). It would be so worth it since I can't seem the source them on used sets. Non-TPMS spec sets are just so much more abundant

1 - 10 of 10 Posts