BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

141 - 154 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #141 (Edited)
Set #26
Up for sale is a pair of freshly redone E39 OEM Xenon headlights with new DJ Auto Euro lenses.

There is a global shortage of DJ Auto lenses, how long it lasts is anyone guess. I'm probably the only guy with stock in the US.

I have 1 pair of DJ auto lenses left, all sources domestic and international are out, so... this be it boys!

All bulbs checked prior to shipping. (Not guaranteed in any way however afterwards)

Here's some info:
Originally 2003 lights
New DJ Auto Euro Lenses
New Light Adjusters
Cleaned inside and out
Though the lenses are new, i still recommend a clear bra! (Xpel Is my personal choice 5 years running)
Manufacture defect in the passenger chrome corner. This will be present for the next 3 sets. (Not too noticeable in #25)

Since the adjusters are new, the buyer must do the final adjustments to their car's specification. Installation best done on level surface.

Those looking to retrofit to a 2000 model year M5 car:
I can include wire pigtails for the turn signals & angel eyes as well as LCI headlight brackets for an additional $25.
----Only wire pigtails are provided, you must wire / splice it yourself.
-Please note, if you use OEM angel eyes you need to bend an AC freon inlet tube, please read up DIYs. E39Souce has an excellent DIY [Click] (No affiliation )

$570 (With Ballasts) or $520 Without Ballasts) + Actual Shipping. Located in CA, 91745.NO International Shipping, Lower 48 only!

--Paypal gift can be used to drop final shipped prices 3%

More pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157711045694386

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Set #26 = SOLD

DJ Auto lenses mightttt...... be discontinued.
Not saying that's set in stone, but they aren't cranking any out for the past 3 months and the only thing on the market is a surplus of stripped lenses (That aren't even usable to us in the USA)

I have 2 pairs of lenses left and that'll be all she wrote :(
I may open up adjuster repair services (Non-baking method)

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Set #27
Up for sale is a pair of freshly redone E39 OEM Xenon headlights with new DJ Auto Euro lenses.

There is a global shortage of DJ Auto lenses, how long it lasts is anyone guess. I'm probably the only guy with stock in the US. I have this and 1 final pair of lenses left!

I have 1 pair of DJ auto lenses left, all sources domestic and international are out, so... this be it boys!

All bulbs checked prior to shipping. (Not guaranteed in any way however afterwards)

Here's some info:
Originally 2001 bakebale lights
New DJ Auto Euro Lenses
New Light Adjusters
Cleaned inside and out
Though the lenses are new, i still recommend a clear bra! (Xpel Is my personal choice 5 years running)
Manufacture defect in the passenger chrome corner. This will be present for the next 3 sets. (Not too noticeable in #25)

Since the adjusters are new, the buyer must do the final adjustments to their car's specification. Installation best done on level surface.

I can include wire pigtails for the turn signals & angel eyes as well as LCI headlight brackets for an additional $25.
-Please note, if you use OEM angel eyes you need to bend an AC freon inlet tube, please read up DIYs. E39Souce has an excellent DIY [Click] (No affiliation )

$590 (With Ballasts) or $540 Without Ballasts) + Actual Shipping. Located in CA, 91745.NO International Shipping, Lower 48 only!

More pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157711275808767

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Set #27 = SOOOLD

Final set TBA
I placed an order today from ze motherland for 1 extra pair of lenses... god they were expensive. So set #29 will be the end of lights and my boxes for now, haha.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #145 (Edited)
Set #28

There is a global shortage of DJ Auto lenses, how long it lasts is anyone guess. I'm probably the only guy with stock in the US. I have this and 1 final pair of lenses left!

I have 1 pair of DJ auto lenses left coming from overseas now.

Here's some info:
New DJ Auto Euro Lenses
New Light Adjusters
Cleaned inside and out
Passenger lens has a small smudge mark around the "DJ Auto" logo

$590 (With Ballasts) or $540 Without Ballasts) + Actual Shipping. Located in CA, 91745.NO International Shipping, Lower 48 only!

More pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157711419686816

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Set #28 = SOLD

The lenses for #29 arrived damaged (cosmetically)... so umm. yay.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
After a much undue wait, I have a ton of lenses now in stock :) and even some for retail if someone wants to DIY, but costly though.

Set #29

I have 1 pair of DJ auto lenses left coming from overseas now.

Here's some info:
New DJ Auto Euro Lenses
New Light Adjusters
Cleaned inside and out

more pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157711736528862

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Set #29 = SOLD

Also I may be opening up to selling new pairs of lenses if anyone is interested :)

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #149 (Edited)
Headlight train keeps on rolling.

Set #30

There is a global shortage of DJ Auto lenses, how long it lasts is anyone guess. Yet I somehow have many.. many sets

Here's some info:
Originally 2002 bakebale lights
New DJ Auto Euro Lenses
New Light Adjusters
Cleaned inside and out

More pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157711807046408

·
Registered
190 Posts
Headlight train keeps on rolling.

Set #30

There is a global shortage of DJ Auto lenses, how long it lasts is anyone guess. Yet I somehow have many.. many sets

Here's some info:
New DJ Auto Euro Lenses
New Light Adjusters
Cleaned inside and out

View attachment 932862
More pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157711807046408
Is the DJAUTO label on the lenses a sticker or etched into the lens ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Is the DJAUTO label on the lenses a sticker or etched into the lens ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is etched (molded) into the lens.

Set #30 = SOLD

_
Set #31

Here's some info:
New DJ Auto Euro Lenses
New Light Adjusters
Cleaned inside and out
A bit of wear on these cosmetically. Inner shrouds exhibit some chrome wear
Both Chrome corners have the manufacture defect. annoying
Repaired a lower mounting point on the passenger lens housing

$565 (With Ballasts) or $515 Without Ballasts) + Actual Shipping. Located in CA, 91745.NO International Shipping, Lower 48 only!

More pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157711807046398

·
Registered
29 Posts
Do you take the original lights in on trade for repair or just sale completed sets.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
Mostly completed units, i’m really the last guy you’d want to sell your lights to as my core return is very low and you have to be local.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Set #32 Black Friday Special! $70 off normal pricing! Door buster - 1 at this price.

Here's some info:
New DJ Auto Euro Lenses
New Light Adjusters
Cleaned inside and out
A bit of wear on these cosmetically. Inner high beam shrouds exhibit some chrome wear
Passenger side chrome corner (upper section) has some wear. (see pics)

$520 (With Ballasts) or $470 (Without Ballasts) + Actual Shipping. Located in CA, 91745.NO International Shipping, Lower 48 only!

more pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157711964873122

141 - 154 of 154 Posts