BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, the m5 broke down last week and I think its something to do with the fuel pump. Just wondering if anyone has access to wiring diagrams so I carry out some test?

any help greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
6,632 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Is there a reason i cannot navigate wiring diagrams, in the link above, or am i doing somethign wrong? what ever i click on doesn't do anything.

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
If there is nothing on the left but white then your Java is not working. Java blocker? That will do it but you are best to state your browser and general browser set up. Or you can forget all that and just follow this thread.
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e3...ce-copper-wire.html?highlight=fuel+pump+relay
You will need to follow this anyway because the readings you will get by following the WDS will confuse you, they will not be as you would expect do to the fuel pump relay adjusting the voltage. Please read the whole thread some of what is put forward at the beginning is not correct.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The problem is ALWAYS your Java. You'll have to fiddle with your internet explorer/Chrome/Java settings endlessly to get it to work. At least I did.

The problem is definitely with your machine though. The website does work.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts