BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a set of e39 M5 stock wheels refinished in silver. These are NOT the stock color.

They will come with Nexen N3000 tires on them with a fair amount of tread still on them.

3 of the 4 wheels are in great condition. One has a slight curb rash on it, shown in the attached pics.

Locals preferred. Asking $1100.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
wow, they look great in the silver!!

you just had to show off the bbs lm's ehh? :)

wish you werent in CA glws

·
Registered
68 Posts
Those are the 885 Mesh Wheels from Modbaraigns.
dont believe you.;)

jk, they look great!! did you have the middles painted or did they come that dark gun metal?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They came in that color. And yea, they are the 885 wheels from Modbargains. They look good huh?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe I will be shipping out splitters tomorrow at UPS, so I will find out then. Need boxes big enough too, so we'll see. I'll get a quote and let you know.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool, did you paint over the m logo?
The ///M logo stickers? I had them taken off when I had them painted. You can buy the stickers from BMW dealerships, they're pretty cheap. I just didnt bother going to the dealership to pick them up. I can go buy some and include them in the sale if that's a big selling point.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
how much to get them to pa? 19475. dave
Fedex.com using 20x20x10 standard boxes @ 25lbs each from CA to PA is $140.20 for home delivery. Shipped to a business address is $129.80.

Reactions: SCM5

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Wow, thanks!

Sorry, I completely forgot about asking about the wheels when i dropped the splitters off.

I guess as a price drop, I am willing to do 1200 shipped to you devil dave.

Let me know! Thanks!

Wheels should be more than 25 lbs each since tires will be on them, but I am willing to cover the difference to make the sale.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Interested. Just curious why that first wheel pick shows so many balance weights. Is there damage to the back of it?

I'm local. Give me a call if you have some time today: 310-918-5855 Ross

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Interested. Just curious why that first wheel pick shows so many balance weights. Is there damage to the back of it?

I'm local. Give me a call if you have some time today: 310-918-5855 Ross
Hey sorry, didn't see this message until now.

Anyways, I honestly don't know about damage to that wheel, and I'm going to have to tell you that it's a definite possibility since I bought the car used. Good observation! I didn't even notice the weights.

I will give you a call tomorrow to see if you're still interested.

Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
really interested in buying your rims, please let me know if the sale with fahrevan will not go through
you can PM or email me at mane5802 at gmail.com

1 - 20 of 25 Posts