BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock set of staggerred e39 M5 wheels for sale. They have the Dunlop 8080's on them. They are in MINT condition. Won't take less than $1500 plus shipping. Must sell! 7500 miles on them. Pics on request. Please, serious inquiries only.

·
Registered
41 Posts
poleposition said:
I have a stock set of staggerred e39 M5 wheels for sale. They have the Dunlop 8080's on them. They are in MINT condition. Won't take less than $1500 plus shipping. Must sell! 7500 miles on them. Pics on request. Please, serious inquiries only.

You got mail .

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
willing to break up the set? I might be interested in the rears only.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will do this weekend

stevenbenatar said:
im interested! please email me with a better discription of wheels and if you cxan please please take pics of any scuffs and of tire wear!!!
[email protected]

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are the pics as promised....

-

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Re: Here are the pics as promised....

HEY THANKS FOR THE MAIL..
I WAS INTERESTED TILL I FOUND OUT I NEED A NEW ALTERNATOR..
=[
I MAY BE STILL INTERESTED DEPENDING HOW MUCH I CAN SELL MY CURRENT WHEELS FOR..THEY ARE REPLICAS..
I HAD THE MONEY BUT NOW I DONT HAVE AS MUCH.. WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? MAYBEE I CAN COME BY AND TAKE A LOOK AT THEM IN PERSON..

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
By the way, these wheels are from a 2003 M5. Wheels must sell. I am moving and can't take them with me. Make an offer but please don't insult me. I know what they're worth and I know I'll be taking a loss but don't waste your time with silly offers.PM me with your questions and/or comments.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some of you have asked for pics of the part numbers on the back of the wheels proving they are OEM.

Here you go.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is no one genuine on this board or what? When I tell someone I'm going to get back to them, I do. When I ask someone to please go outside in the rain and take pics of something specific for me on your wheels, I at least give them the courtesy of a response. I just can't believe the audacity of people. Hiding behind the anonymity of the internet doesn't give anyone the right to treat someone unfairly. I go above and beyond because that is who I am. I've had these wheels sold on this board 3 times and all 3 times, the person disappeared in the middle of a negotiation without any contact or reason whatsoever. I see trashy wheels sold on ebay everyday for thousands of dollars and I just can't believe these triple MINT, well cared for by a responsible adult, stock OEM M5 wheels are still in my possession. If anyone is interested in these wheels, send me a PM, you'll probably disappear somewhere down the line anyway before we ever finalize a deal.

Regards,

From a disappointed fellow M5 enthusiast

·
Registered
193 Posts
Don't be too disappointed. Many times, potential buyers who receive an email/PM response don't reply with a quick "thanks," even though perhaps they should. It is more a creature of the medium (electronic communication) than a sign of rudeness, IMHO. Good price on the wheels, though shipping would kill me.

·
Registered
168 Posts
poleposition said:
Is no one genuine on this board or what? When I tell someone I'm going to get back to them, I do. When I ask someone to please go outside in the rain and take pics of something specific for me on your wheels, I at least give them the courtesy of a response. I just can't believe the audacity of people. Hiding behind the anonymity of the internet doesn't give anyone the right to treat someone unfairly. I go above and beyond because that is who I am. I've had these wheels sold on this board 3 times and all 3 times, the person disappeared in the middle of a negotiation without any contact or reason whatsoever. I see trashy wheels sold on ebay everyday for thousands of dollars and I just can't believe these triple MINT, well cared for by a responsible adult, stock OEM M5 wheels are still in my possession. If anyone is interested in these wheels, send me a PM, you'll probably disappear somewhere down the line anyway before we ever finalize a deal.

Did you receive the PM I sent you Sunday? Kent/5driver

Regards,

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
poleposition said:

Regards,

Hi; thanks for the email with pics from Sunday-
Replied today to same email - no reply back.. Are they still for sale? Still interested on this end...
Can't we all just get along?:cool:

·
Registered
12,866 Posts
kosmo said:
sorry, but what does "staggered" mean?
In this case, different wideth front and rear. Front 8 inch wide, rear 9.5 inch wide.
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
gsfent said:
In this case, different wideth front and rear. Front 8 inch wide, rear 9.5 inch wide.
Regards,
Jerry
Anyone know what happened to this guy?
We had an agreement to purchase... then "poof" - gone..... Interesting, considering his concerns above...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts