BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting my search for a 02 or 03 M5. Low Km, records, good condition. Preference Lemans Blue, Chiaretto red, Sterling Grey. if you have or know of a car available would like hear about iit. I live in Edmonton but will consider cars in other areas.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response. I am interested, but am concerned about the mileage. Would depend on car history and maintenance records. What is available?

Marv

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Thanks for the response. I am interested, but am concerned about the mileage. Would depend on car history and maintenance records. What is available?

Marv
It's listed in the ad under Recent Maintenance. The car runs better than most 150k km M5s I've seen. If I were you, I would absolutely pursue it. Most of the other ones around are trashed and neglected heaps. And clean US ones will cost a pretty penny now with the weak CDN dollar...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a 2002 black/black low km Canadian car. next to new condition and great service history. Never winter driven.

Seeing how these cars are on the rise for clean examples, I would be interested in sending you info, you can also email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
There's 3 or 4 on Kijiji across Canada. I think 2 in Calgary and an Imola red in Toronto. I recall seeing a LeMans Blue out east also. One guy in Calgary is selling his for like 26,000. I asked him about it and he said it has something like 550 bhp but it isn't supercharged lol. Dude has no bloody clue. No block off plates, Afe intakes, headers maybe? He bought it modded and is trying to flip it. Beware.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts