BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to put the car back to stock. (mostly)

Documented to make 550 rear wheel horsepower and 450lbs of rear wheel torque on a Mustang Dyno on a stock engine with stock exhaust manifolds and stock cats. I can provide the videos and dyno sheet, as well as witnesses who where present. It made 580hp and 480lbs of torque at the rear wheels with headers, race cats, meth, and a TTFS tune at Timmayfest 2014. Video and dyno sheet can be provided.

Please follow this thread for more info:

Timmay's M5 + Buckhead Imports + RMS Stage 2 SC Kit = 600+hp Beast

Current conditions:

Kit only has 10k miles on it.
Vortec V2 oil cooled SC - I can include the modified upper oil pan if needed. (possibly need the buyer's in exchange)
Aftercooler, heat exchanger, and custom lines included.
8-11 PSI. I have several pulleys to choose from.
Custom tank for easily filling of the aftercooler system.
I just added a TiAL BOV.
I have some PLX sensors for water, oil pressure, and oil temperature that can be included for a price.

I will also swap valve covers if the buyer wants to keep the crinkle blue powder coating on the plenum and the valve covers. The plenum currently has some paint removed due to a repair. I can have the plenum repainted crinkle blue if the buyer wants to keep the same color.

Retail was $17k with $2k installation price.

Asking $12k. The install can now be done by the buyer since the fuel rails have been modified during the initial install. I can provide pictures and information on what is removed from the car to the buyer for installation.

Kit is still installed on the car. A 25% deposit will be required before I begin removal. No tune will be included with the kit.

I can also include the custom built crank case ventilation system if the buyer wants it for an additional cost.

The bumper will have to be modified to install the heat exchanger.

An electric fan will need to be purchased to install the kit. My fans are not included in the deal.

Reactions: mfarad510

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Oh Tim, you didn't know? FS threads are places where anyone can come in say whatever they want!

Free bump for the best looking SC kit.

·
Banned
3,793 Posts
Bump for a good person and an amazing kit!

Reactions: timmay77

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Inappropriate (and obnoxious) post reported.

How would you like it if we had all said what we thought about the pricing of your beast when it was for sale (which in my case would have been "LOL")?

--Peter

Thanks. It's also nice that Mike agrees. I guess we see who our true friends are in times like these.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Inappropriate (and obnoxious) post reported.

How would you like it if we had all said what we thought about the pricing of your beast when it was for sale (which in my case would have been "LOL")?

--Peter
I'm flattered Peter, really.

People were/are free to say whatever they like about my [previous] car. Afterall, it's a public forum, so I wouldn't get my panties in a bunch and call the authorities if an internet troll was having some light fun. The price tag on my beast, humorous as you found it, paid out exactly what I was hoping to get in the end. A car is worth what the buyer pays...you're a smart guy, you know that.

It's been a joy to observe the hilarious life of this vehicle, and as you can tell, I think it just keeps getting better and better. :applause:

GLWS.

·
Registered
8,722 Posts

People were/are free to say whatever they like about my [previous] car. Afterall, it's a public forum, so I wouldn't get my panties in a bunch and call the authorities if an internet troll was having some light fun. The price tag on my beast, humorous as you found it, paid out exactly what I was hoping to get in the end. A car is worth what the buyer pays...you're a smart guy, you know that.

It's been a joy to observe the hilarious life of this vehicle, and as you can tell, I think it just keeps getting better and better. :applause:

GLWS.
You know it was a d**k post for a FS thread. I ask that the mods clean up the thread by deleting the inappropriate clutter.

--Peter

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

GLWS.

I'm glad you are amused. Take a moment and think about why someone would want to sell their pride and joy right after they got it running perfectly, in front of 100's of witnesses, at his own car show. Priorities in life change. So do finances and incomes. Put the puzzle together.

Your comments are rude and uncalled for.

Way to pour salt in the wound. I would expect more from someone such as yourself.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I'm glad you are amused. Take a moment and think about why someone would want to sell their pride and joy right after they got it running perfectly, in front of 100's of witnesses, at his own car show. Priorities in life change. So do finances and incomes. Put the puzzle together.

Your comments are rude and uncalled for.

Way to pour salt in the wound. I would expect more from someone such as yourself.

Sorry, I forgot about my nobility.

Very familiar with adjustments in priorities Tim - I just let my own go recently, as you know.

Don't take everything so seriously and so personally. Even you should be able to find the irony. We all have the same disease around here....lighten up, and seriously, GLWS.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Sorry, I forgot about my nobility.

Very familiar with adjustments in priorities Tim - I just let my own go recently, as you know.

Don't take everything so seriously and so personally. Even you should be able to find the irony. We all have the same disease around here....lighten up, and seriously, GLWS.

In a normal thread, I would not take it so seriously, but in a for sale thread where potential buyers have to weed through your BS and "word play" to reply, it's rude and uncalled for. Try a PM next time.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
GLWS Tim.. I'll be interested in the PCV system if that end's up going separately.

Reactions: timmay77

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Tim,
Good luck with the sale, though it saddens me, as I always look forward to your threads and the progression of MCinco.

As far as your car is concerned it is like riding in the hand of God. The power is immense but without drama. I have driven some very powerful cars (900+WHP (it's nice when it's the company's money)) but none were anywhere near as refined as yours. If I had the cash I would be on this like white on rice.

Good luck my friend and I hope that all is well with you and your family.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Bump.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Maybe it'd be easier to sell the kit already installed in the beast? ;) looks like a lot of work and time were dedicated to just part out. GLWS nevertheless, wish I had the $$$.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
..... and people say no one sells used SC kits, specially the unicorn SC kit

·
Registered
307 Posts
This is a shock! I hope that whatever is in store for you and your car irons out smoothly. GLWS - if this bad boy is still around in a couple months I'll circle back around.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
This is certainly the best looking supercharger kit out there and if I'm not mistaken, its twin (Jason's M5) is the quickest & fastest FI E39 M5 in the 1/4 mile. Check DragTimes. Tim, I wish you weren't selling, but I'm sure you've given this a lot of thought and have your priorities in order. GLWS.

--RAY

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 31 Posts