BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright gentlemen...and ladies,

I have been working on a project for the last 6 or so months. I bought a donor car for my swap. It was a salvage title 2000 e39 m5 with 88kmi. This past weekend I have stripped it down to bare frame. The only thing that remains in the car is the brake booster, the diff, and front/rear suspension/subframes. EVERYTHING else is stripped out. I am willing to ship most things but be aware, big things cost big money to ship. UPS tried to bill me $400 to ship the rear bumper. Shipping will be at buyers expense. Here are the things that are already sold and no longer available.

Engine/Trans/DME/Engine Harness/Key/keybarrel
ABS module
SEATS
Front Driver and passenger window switches
Trunk button by driver's left knee For the love of God, the wheels are gone. They lasted 15 minutes.
Memory seat module
All Wood Trim
Center Console/Arm-rest
Front Cup holders
Alcantera sunroof motor cover
Driver side headlight
kidneys
roundels
side markers
front rotors
all 4 calipers
all 4 caliper carriers
headlight levelers
rear fender liners
Rear bumper
front bumper
front underbody panels

What I DO have left:
driveshaft
Differential
Front AND Rear Subframes
All suspension parts minus rear sway bar
Steering box
Steering rack
Power steering pump
Steering fluid housing
Brake booster
EWS module located above driver's left knee, EWS/radio modules located on the C pillars
Fuel fill cap
I would say the Fuel tank but I didn't think about it and drilled holes to drain the leftover gas...
Fuel pump/sender and jet pump/retaining rings
Steering wheel, 3 spoke, original fat one
steering assembly upper and lower cover
steering assembly tilt/telescopic motors
Steering wheel Stalks, blinker, wipers, tilt
AC condenser/aux fan/steering cooler
Radiator
Secondary Air Pump, EGR valve, Bank1-2 Link line
Front cap assembly
Front and Rear bumper frame (long aluminum piece that spans the width of the car to hold/attach the bumpers and also crash support/deflection)
Coolant expansion tank with cap
Windshield washer tank with pumps and level sender
Wipers, Wiper arms, wiper motor assembly
front windshield cowl in good condition
Hood struts/trunk struts

Entire interior- perfect Alcantera Headliner, slider, alarm sensor cover, Rear Deck A/B/C pillars, C pillar lights, B pillar lower,
Overhead handle pulls, don't think they have the hanger thing on them
Full leather dash, under dash panels, glove box.
Door cards, black
Air bags, yes I do have the air bags, all of them are accounted for.
The crash bar/dash frame
Blower motor
Heater/condenser assembly
air ducts
black carpet in good condition, no stains, holes or tears.
trunk carpet lining, most of it
trunk lid carpet with tool box, sorry no tools, they too did not last long
Sunroof cassette
sunroof motor
sunroof glass itself
Seatbelts, all 5 of them and the rear receptacles
brake/clutch pedal assembly

Electronics I have left:
All trunk electronics: AMP, CD changer, NAV, PDC with harness, tilt sensor
All speakers, non M audio
All console electronics, small screeen nav, climate control, heated seat/dsc module
Tail lights, 3rd brake light and all bulbs

I believe I I have some under body panels but the condition of them is not the best. I also have some heat shields as well along with factor mufflers and center resonator and OEM header manifolds.

I am pretty sure I am missing a few items, there is A LOT of stuff. Just let me know if you are interested in anything. Also have all the windows intact and window motors all work. All of the windows are still in the car except for the sunroof glass. If you want those, it will take time to get those out. If you want to buy the shell, feel free. I'd rather see it go to someone for use instead of the junk or scrap yard. I think it would be cool to make something out of it or do an S85 swap in, great shell. It has a straight frame and ready to go. Everything worked on this car before it was stripped down. PO sold it to me thinking the engine was bad and needed to be replaced. It Turned out to be a software issue and bam, ran perfect.

I need this stuff out of my garage ASAP so I can continue my project with the other car. The sooner it sells the better. Since I want this stuff gone so bad, I will be determined to sell. Shoot me a PM or email me if you can't; Mecyellow13 @ gmail.com Oh and please, since I want to sell this stuff quick, don't offer me $200 for an item that everyone, including you, knows is worth quite a bit more, like 5 times more. Make a reasonable offer, open to them! Just a reminder, shipping at buyers expense.

Thanks!

Keep Calm and M on!

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
misread post. Never mind.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Plastic brake cooling ducts?

·
Registered
933 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Do you have the front trim piece thats listed in this link:

Air duct | BMW 5' E39 M5 S62 USA

#1 in the diagram.

I believe its P/N: 5171 2498939

Its the piece that sits on the car side in-between the hood kidney grills and the radiator/fan.

Thanks!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I have that air duct piece you are talking about.

And the center arm rest partition thing, sold with the armrest.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Which part is the bumper cover?

I will email you those pics as soon as I get home from work with a quote.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Thanks, man, but I am lookng for P/N #20. Not standard on US spec cars, but some have been retrofitted with them.
duct diagram.jpg

·
Registered
933 Posts
Looks like this:

ducts2.jpg

·
Registered
4,671 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ah, I do not have the plastic part then. Sorry, crazy day at work, hard to keep up with everyone. hah

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The underbody panels I will have to take pictures of, I don't think they are in the best shape. I will have to check to see if #14 is in my garage some where. I'll PM you to let you know.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts