BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After some contemplation, and a failed attempt to sell these wheels....I went ahead and put them on my car.

The end result was very desirable, as you can see. You guys missed your chance because I'm keeping them. kinggf

Specs:
19x9.5 ET20 74.1mm CB. Custom Gunmetal Powdercoat.
Falken FK452 - 275/30/19 all around.
No Spacers.

B&G S2 Springs w/ Koni Yellows.

C&C welcome.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
A little teaser of what's to come. :D
ST SpeedTech Coilovers.

Will be putting these on soon along with a 3mm spacer up front for a better stance.

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Looks great. If I had my car that low the entire underside would be gone in a bout a day.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
These are probably the only non-dished wheels that I actually like, nice work!

With the new suspension and spacers, it'll look even better.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
They look very good indeed and I've never seen those wheels before. Bet you feel like parking at least a foot from any kerbs though!:eek:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Looks great! Wheels are sick!

Question, do the fronts rub against the strut with the offset of 20?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Have you installed your coilovers yet? What do you think of them?

·
Registered
318 Posts
That thing looks mean!! I love it!

·
Registered
114 Posts
mmzcee,

I must say, the choice of your exterior mods is mind blowing. The smoked lights all around, are these after market or decal overlay? Where did you get the rear defusor? Also, those tips are just as good as it gets. What diameter are those? Aftermarket exhaust or just welded tips?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Beautiful setup - but too tight for comfort. You´ll need the spacers...

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mmzcee,

I must say, the choice of your exterior mods is mind blowing. The smoked lights all around, are these after market or decal overlay? Where did you get the rear defusor? Also, those tips are just as good as it gets. What diameter are those? Aftermarket exhaust or just welded tips?
The lights are Depo smoked aftermarket replacements. The rear diffuser is from EPD/Slimmbones. The tips are 3.5" Angle Cut from Yonaka Motorsports (eBay). They are just welded tips /straight pipes to resonators.
:cheers:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts