BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi all,

I'm looking to buy an E39 M5 to park alongside my E30 M3. I am very particular, it took me over a year to find the M3, so I'm willing to wait to get exactly what I'm looking for. I am looking for an M5 in Sterling Grey (the only other color I would consider would be LeMans Blue) and it MUST have:

Sport leather interior, black or black with grey inserts
Aluminum interior trim

I would prefer service records for obvious reasons and would also prefer to have lower mileage (<65k). I am located in Charlotte, North Carolina but I am not restrictive in location. Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers,
James

·
Registered
116 Posts
James,
I just put my SG '03 up for sale yesterday. It's got the interior you want - except mine has wood trim. Also, it's got about 86k miles.
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sale-wanted/171170-2003-m5-sale.html

It is very clean, and very well kept and maintained. My email add. is in the listing.
btw, I live in Spartanburg, SC - only about an hour from you. :)
Robert

·
Registered
682 Posts
I have a 02 DINAN S2 with the exact options your looking for. Higher mileage than you want but the car is immaculate and fully modded out. 19" BBS rims, DINAN brake kit UUC clutch, Flywheel, short shifter and DSSR. Lots of mods email me at [email protected] if you'd like to see pics.

All the maintenance is up to date and all sensors and preventative maintenance has been completed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haven't received a reply from BBuckM5 and still in the market!

James

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I sent you another email, maybe check your spam filters?

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
86 Posts
James checked all folders and settings no Email yet. Give me your Email and I will contact you. Thank you

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, I'm still looking. If you could send some pictures, a vin and what you know about the history of the car I would appreciate it greatly.

Cheers,
James

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Still in the market but with some slight changes. I would now prefer only all black leather interiors but I will accept higher mileage, probably up to 85k-95k. Let me know what you have!

Cheers,
James

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
kiddhan625, I recieved your pm but cannot reply via pm. Thanks for the information but I am only looking for sport interior cars.

Cheers,
James

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Still looking and have refined my search a little. I am now looking for:

REQUIREMENTS
Sterling Grey
All black Interior
<90k Mileage

PREFERENCES
Sport Interior
Aluminium Trim

Let me know what you have as I am looking to get something ASAP.

Cheers,
James

1 - 20 of 23 Posts