BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just posting as a feeler, the wheels will be ready to ship later on this week. Selling a set of (4) Linea Corse LC888s in E39 M5 Spec. Here are the specs on them. Perfect fitment for the E39 M5.

Front
Bolt Pattern: 5x120
Hub Bore: 74.1
Size: 19x9
Offset: ET25

Rear
Bolt Pattern: 5x120
Hub Bore: 74.1
Size: 19x10.5
Offset: ET25

I bought two sets of these over the summer and I am selling one of the sets. The (2) front wheels are brand new in their original box. The rear wheels have less than 1000 miles on them and show no signs of use. They will also be shipped in the original boxes with original covers and paperwork. Retail is $1600, I am looking for a quick sale so I will let the full set go for $1200 shipped FedEx Ground. Please PM me if interested. No tires are included in the sale.

Photos are of the wheels. The last photo is my other set currently mounted on my M5. They are great wheels for the price.

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
I saw Dave's car in person last week and the wheels looked great.

I was picking up some parts, which Dave had stored for me for a couple of months, to save on shipping.

BUMP for a nice wheels and a good seller!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw Dave's car in person last week and the wheels looked great.

I was picking up some parts, which Dave had stored for me for a couple of months, to save on shipping.

BUMP for a nice wheels and a good seller!
Thanks Ryan, glad it worked out. Looking to get this set of wheels gone quick, bump!

·
Registered
292 Posts
How much do the wheels weigh? Also do you have pics of the wheels on your car from the front or rear to show the offset? thanks

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
23lbs front and 25.5lbs rear, so a hair lighter than the factory 18" style 65's.

Offset is dead perfect. No rubbing and I have a 9mm spacer up front (to clear my bilstein coilovers), and no spacers in back. Pirelli 255/35/19 and 285/30/19 but there is room for more tire. I love these wheels, still running the second set I have on my car currently. I'm letting these go for a good price, someone should grab em!

Attachments

·
Banned
3,793 Posts
They look amazing, and I love how they are conceived in the back. Any more shots of the rear concave? What material are they?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They look amazing, and I love how they are conceived in the back. Any more shots of the rear concave? What material are they?
Paul, I'll have to take some more shots. The rear gets tons of compliments. The wheels are cast alloy I believe, pretty standard. The face is a machined finished (with clear) and the windows and rest of the wheel is metallic silver. Subtle, but at night the machined face just pops. For this price these wheels are a no brainer.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump...for you up north guys, perfect set to buy now and hold onto for next year. Shoot me an offer.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Alright guys, both sets are now for sale. Looking for a quick sale so shoot me some offers.

First set:
19x9 ET16 74.1CB
19x10.5 ET25 74.1CB

I bought this set brand new in July and had them custom bored to 74.1 for my M5. I have only put about 3000 miles on them. They have absolutely NO blemishes, rash, bends, or cracks. 9.5+ out of 10 condition. They do have tires mounted which I am including - 255/35/19 front and 285/30/19 rear. The fronts have 70% tread and the rears are about 30% however I will include a new rear 285 PZero tire that I have as a spare depending on final price. I paid over $3,200 for the entire setup new.

Asking $1800 + actual shipping or best offer.

Second set:
19x9 ET25 72.6CB
19x10 ET22 72.6CB

These are brand new in the box never been mounted. I can machine the hub bore out to 74.1 for any E39 guys for an additional $120. I paid $1,599 in September for this set to keep as a backup.

Asking $1,200 + actual shipping or best offer.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looking for a set for my m5, what's your bottom dollar on the set with tires? I have a set of ACS type 3 that one of the wheels needs 5 of the bolts drilled out and retapped. Wanna trade?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts